Your first post?

Started by Grrr
16/08/2010 20:41
Page 1 of 3
Grrr16/08/2010 20:41(edited 16/08/2010 22:02)

c'mon quote your first post, heres mine:

Originally posted by IchWill
i've installed the plugin but is there any binds ? cuz i think it didn't work :rolleyes:


EDIT: if u don't know how to find it.. go to Profile->Click here to View Forum Posts-> click on the last page

sn00p mapper16/08/2010 20:52

lol nice idea =)

Originally posted by sn00p
holy shit that's insane :S gj man

DiDo-Grecord holder16/08/2010 20:54

Originally posted by DiDo-G
hard sc realy hard..


hahahahahaha

Nikša Jovanovic16/08/2010 20:57


Originally posted by niki.rs
sidespeed hmm


200616/08/2010 21:15

Originally posted by fak sqk neb
Heres my 250 lj and 240 bhop. Edit by Nubz

YT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sz0ALxwrI4


Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b28a343c82b31b230c814df2efeadc50e04e75f6e8ebb871

pLaguE^16/08/2010 21:23

Originally posted by pLaguEツ
bhopping maybe faster?

Playmate16/08/2010 21:25

Originally posted by Playmate
Distance: 253.115661 MaxSpeed: 337.465301 (68.056) PreStrafe: 269.408905 Strafes: 7 Sync: 90
1 13.398 0.000 14.7 90
2 12.513 0.000 16.7 100
3 12.463 0.349 18.5 84
4 8.620 0.775 12.0 88
5 9.413 0.342 16.6 90
6 8.969 0.039 12.4 88
7 2.678 0.506 8.8 83

:D

remake16/08/2010 21:26(edited 16/08/2010 22:25)

Originally posted by remake
Little bit old thread, but no matter. I can't browse MDL files with cycles_sprite. Only sprite files, and if I create a model with "cycler" then its buggy like u (DaMp) said. what I have to do to browse MDL files with cycler_sprite?
Thank u!

actepukc^16/08/2010 21:44

i not remember :D

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
247x5 http://www.sendspace.com/file/cejzwe

cC|Nikolaa16/08/2010 21:53

Originally posted by cC|Nikolaa
Nikola o_O

akkord mapper16/08/2010 21:56

first forum post http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?14198.100#post_30544

first comment post http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/content/content.php?content.65

Punk^16/08/2010 22:11(edited 16/08/2010 22:12)

vodka, you were the most of my first post:

Originally posted by Punk^
Originally posted by VoDkA`BoY
omg its uber old !

lol.

I guess you're famous to me :D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #216/08/2010 22:19

[blockquote]Re: kz_to0nride secret room (Climbing Maps) Posted on 01/24 - 11:49

gj ^_^ [/blockquote]

actepukc^16/08/2010 22:27

ndR this post who year :D

Berkut Tournament #216/08/2010 22:28

My first forum post is the funniest I guess :D


omg0 isn't cheater !I saw his demos ,and I can confidently say that he didn't use cheat. Maybe your programm get lag ?
I didn't saw big difference in bhop on cg_strafejumpZ by omg0 and zhady... =/

kzuq`Adantoud

Punk^16/08/2010 22:36

Haha, I guess you were just on the spot Adantoud. omg0 didn't use any cheat at all... at all ;-)

pLaguE^16/08/2010 22:55

Originally posted by aCTEPukC|1337
i not remember :D

Ummmm? you can go look instead of posting in here if you don't know what it was...

ndR moviemaker Tournament #216/08/2010 22:59

Originally posted by aCTEPukC|1337
ndR this post who year :D


2005 I guess

Mews.16/08/2010 23:11

Longjump limit thread :)

lj 257 block
cj 273 block
bj 247 block
hj 244 block

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.