Your first post?
Re: tjub 253 (Jump Movies) Posted on 03/03 - 00:09
nice tjub and sbz <3
Originally posted by wRath`I'm pretty new to strafing and stuff like that. I can do the LJ on awp_rooftops though.
I wondered if someone could show me more noob to average jumps on the map? I play HnS and it would be real great to know some more jumps than I do.
Pictures and videos works fine.
First post was also my first thread:
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?72789.post
first comment post: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.275
Edgebug Guide Posted on 03/26/07 - 19:22
lol
first forum post: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?19105.80#post_36262
Re: Test your addiction to Counter-Strike! (Public Offtopic) Posted on 03/25/07 - 14:33
You are 80% addicted to Counterstrike.
There has been 6849 person(s) as addicted as you.
hmmm :|
LMAO! XD
Originally posted by -STK-nice
Originally posted by HeBTeMyWeapon:AWP
Map:bkz_goldbhop
Time:02:05
Link:http://www.sendspace.com/file/lwmmge
enjoy ;)
First:
[blockquote]I think not want to send on YT this reason that the movie as SiMen.alex - The tribute, the music was not well-synchronized and now afraid =)[/blockquote]
Posted on 08/12 - 17:33
I don't know what I meant then xD But still it's my first post on XJ :P
Second:
[blockquote]Nice work Yohan :)[/blockquote]
Posted on 08/12 - 17:38
Old but gj for finding.
classic zaidejas hehe
Originally posted by HeBTeMyOriginally posted by HeBTeMyWeapon:AWP
Map:bkz_goldbhop
Time:02:05
Link:http://www.sendspace.com/file/lwmmge
enjoy ;)
lol I remember this haha
Originally posted by HitManzi knew it since i was playng normal cs way way before kz
simply because i watched all the bugs on youtube
i think this it is the easiest one,You just have to jump both and thats all
Originally posted by level2Hello guys ! I'm looking for a moviemaker who can make me a mini bhop movie . There are 15 demos with medium jumps and many jumps are old . But i really dont know anything about moviemaking . So if some1 would like to help me i would be glad
my icq : 350650915
thx .
Haha , who would have thought :D
edit : oh no , that was my second post , the first one is :
Originally posted by level2Brad Pitt
Johny Depp
Catherine Zeta Jones
Originally posted by koukouzhi, i wanna build a map!
i can build the blocks but i only have that (only walls and blocks)
i'd like to know how to put a timer, some models like trucks or fountains... , water with no fall damages... pls help me!
3 years old post in 2 days!
[blockquote]Name : Saumya and Pradeep
Nicks : A3T!U$ and SnK[prad]
Location : India
Demos : Around 55-60 demos in de_dust2, de_inferno, de_nuke and de_train
Sample demos : -link-
We are newbies, with the intention of promoting kz in our country, where ppl are more interested in fragging than kz. We've got some decent demos for a movie (U can decide for urself after going through the sample demos) and expect some mm to help us out,,,
Tried seeking help from kz-pictures but didnt get satisfactory response (no offence intented). Tried pm-ing some uber mm's but they are either busy with their own projects or not interested in doing movies of newbies...
So, its a humble request to the XJ guys to plz help us out...Thnx....[/blockquote]
That was fucking awesome...1st post and that too in italics :D
Re: The Jumping Madness - YouTube+Stage6.com -
Originally posted by thexdvlNice movie!
Originally posted by aCTEPukC|1337i not remember :D
nobody remember lol
Originally posted by PerdoloOks ugly :D
change texture of walls! floortexture isnt wall texture :)
Originally posted by kunquiJ2S_Toonworld??
Ahahahaha
Originally posted by MONKEN*OMGOMGOMG :D
Thread: Countjump download link (Jumps) - 11:17
[blockquote]
Hey can someone give me a link to download 'Count_lol_jump.rar'
Count's account is suspended on 'FileFront'.
THANKZ
[/blockquote]
Posted on 11/18/07
Originally posted by level2Originally posted by level2Hello guys ! I'm looking for a moviemaker who can make me a mini bhop movie . There are 15 demos with medium jumps and many jumps are old . But i really dont know anything about moviemaking . So if some1 would like to help me i would be glad
my icq : 350650915
thx .
Haha , who would have thought :D
Oh the irony level2 :D
Please log in to post replies.