What skills do you need to have as a person,

17/08/2010 17:42
Page 2 of 3
A3TIUS17/08/2010 22:48

Determination, dedication and discipline

remake17/08/2010 22:51(edited 17/08/2010 22:58)

No need to be tired kukuruz just because they're insulting you as much as you did them in the past.

OT: I think you have to be patient enough and practise slowly, not in hurry to achieve something.

thexdvl17/08/2010 23:13

Patience and self confidence.

koukouz mapperrecord holder18/08/2010 00:32(edited 18/08/2010 00:33)

Originally posted by remake
No need to be tired kukuruz just because they're insulting you as much as you did them in the past.


You made me read all my previous posts again, maybe I posted something I didn't remember. As I thought, I have never insulted someone on this website (except cheaters of course). So you're wrong, sorry. Anyway it's my last reply here, I don't want to go on with these useless flamewars. Keep spitting all your unconditionnal hate now, but keep in mind that it will be systematically ignored :)

kyser18/08/2010 00:40

geek and patience

Nikša Jovanovic18/08/2010 01:19

10% talent
90% work

boom.dll18/08/2010 01:39

@ flamers: you people are hopeless...it's like you're jealous or something....

OT: knowing every aspect of the game.

heL^_x18/08/2010 03:26

Have good fingers, and the most impotant.. Understand the game engine. How to make good standup ? How to gain speed with one strafe ? How to make a good hj ? How to make a good duck-jump, etc..

If u have both, u can get pro !

aftermatch-_-18/08/2010 07:13

confidence and creativity

Punk^18/08/2010 12:59

By not being me, gets you most of the way.

Anyway, an understanding of what you're actually doing and dedication (also by not hitting your keyboard with your mouse ALL THE TIME)

balling18/08/2010 14:19

Talent has a lot to say here! I can take myself for an example; I'll never be a top jumper no matter how hard i practice. My fingers just aren't fast enough. I've tried and tried to make more strafes, but I just can't make more than 4. Furthermore if u tend to get nervous when u are close reaching a target; it will not work for u. Therefore it's ofc dedication AND talent.

Scary Tournament #218/08/2010 21:33

Never say never balling.

killahurtZ18/08/2010 21:55

Time

balling18/08/2010 22:17

Originally posted by Scary
Never say never balling.


Never say never after +2,5 years :D

nobody^18/08/2010 23:13(edited 16/01/2011 21:46)

I think it is all about practicing and having fun. :)

kunqui18/08/2010 23:14(edited 18/08/2010 23:14)

I'd explain my "Both" but It'll finish on a discussion as always happens.. because some users Can't understand what does "forum" mean...

Forum means a public meeting place for open discussion.
If some guys can't understand it, please create a website for your own and post whatever you want :)

Scary Tournament #219/08/2010 08:23

Why do you enlighten us kunqui? This thread seems to be running in the right direction.

k a f f e e19/08/2010 09:09

- decent hardware (personal skillz haha)
- good fine motorics
- patience
- dedication
- confidence
- composure
- enough time (atleast ~2-3hours a day)
- perfectionism or atleast "self-critical" playing

Ggs`19/08/2010 13:05

all the time you must think what you do,every move ,play with brain!

k3G19/08/2010 13:32

well worked brain

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.