Live-Streams?
Started by volte
22/08/2010 02:31
Page 2 of 2
sDM28/08/2010 05:39(edited 28/08/2010 05:39)
hahah vee...
ot: gr8 idea, rly want to see it in future :))
Vee
28/08/2010 08:34
Originally posted by koukouzOriginally posted by VeeSo it's settled, koukouz records and I comment his fails. Ready?
Sorry, I think your jokes aren't funny for most of the people :/
Weird thing is, I kinda noticed it. Is it the way I tell them or?
kREWAN29/08/2010 12:42
I'm not getting you, still trying to be funny or what?
ot: I think this is a superb idea volte! If this would become reality then you can just put the stream link into other communitys and game sites. In that way kreedz would be more famous and hopefully more will start playing it! :D
akkord
29/08/2010 14:24
i would do it, just saying
VOOD01/09/2010 22:30
http://www.xfire.com/live_video/
Page 2 of 2
Please log in to post replies.