Best Speed Map Of All Time
Hey mates, I bring you fresh new theard, Lets see voice of community decide which KZ speed map is best of all the time
I would like to put next map under discussion
av_degyptianez ( my candidat for best speed map ever )
j2s_westbl0ck ( What to say masterpiece from Solid )
There is a lot lot of good maps overthere so lets start share opinions
av_degyptianez is also my best "speed map"
I played only speed maps,that was my specialization :)
favorit:
av_degyptianez
clintmo_bhopriver
clintmo_bhoptoon
clintmo_bhopwarehouse
kz_j2s_summercliff_ez
edit : ofc i forgot about kz_xj_rockblock ! :)
rpz_downfall [race] also non stop :)
av_degyptianez 100% !!
cliffez
degyptianez
summercliff ez
prochallenge speed
westbl0ck
kz_bye_erarock!
westbl0ck isn't a speedmap imo.
FoFs speed maps!
kz_nolve :D
bkz_wallblock
kz_darkmine
zr_minimountain
skitz_bean_valley
fof_dale !
Originally posted by kysercliffez
degyptianez
prochallenge speed
Cliffez and degyptianez fosho!
kz_sandblock, kz_ea_parkblock, kz_nolve
kz_xj_rockblock
5 votes for av_degyptianez :) curently the best , stay tuned
Originally posted by VertikOkz_xj_rockblock
fof_dale is cool
kz_cg_lavacliff
Please log in to post replies.