Best Speed Map Of All Time

Started by killahurtZ
13/09/2010 16:11
Page 3 of 3
200622/09/2010 15:40

Originally posted by pLaguE^
I can't believe no one has said kz_cellblock or _hard

kQbmigrecord holder22/09/2010 16:02

Originally posted by 2006
Originally posted by pLaguE^
I can't believe no one has said kz_cellblock or _hard


bcuz they are block maps..?

h1m1 mapper22/09/2010 16:16

Originally posted by Murvelman
Two pages of this and no one has mentioned kz_xj_mountez? :D

+1
Probably one of the sickest bhop combos are done on it.
+bkz_goldbhop.

m0ver22/09/2010 16:53

Aren't speed maps non-bhop non-block maps that can be done with lot of bhop combos?

fof_dale is the ultimate speed map

kQbmigrecord holder22/09/2010 17:02

fof_dale is way to small imo... (to be the best) it's still a great map, I know.

PepoMerca22/09/2010 19:02

mountez, mindnight

byob mapper23/09/2010 01:56

if cellblock is not a speedmap then I'm chuck norris

cliffez for sure one of the best speedmaps

rampLrecord holder23/09/2010 02:13

av_degyptianez,kz_xj_mountez,sld_bside_winter

Chasquidorecord holder23/09/2010 02:44

kz_cliffez & kz_xj_rockblock

pLaguE^23/09/2010 03:06

Originally posted by NAPZ
Originally posted by 2006
Originally posted by pLaguE^
I can't believe no one has said kz_cellblock or _hard


bcuz they are block maps..?

both of them require speed climb to beat the wr

so i consider them speed maps O_O

kzuq`MaD mapper23/09/2010 07:03

fof_utopia

kQbmigrecord holder23/09/2010 11:53(edited 23/09/2010 11:53)

Originally posted by pLaguE^
Originally posted by NAPZ
Originally posted by 2006
Originally posted by pLaguE^
I can't believe no one has said kz_cellblock or _hard


bcuz they are block maps..?

both of them require speed climb to beat the wr

so i consider them speed maps O_O


all maps on xj are speeds maps then.. rofl.. why didn't he just make the title like this then: Best map of all time?

kREWAN23/09/2010 13:30

I don't know if this should be called a speed map but what ever..uq_suncliff :D

actepukc^23/09/2010 14:27

Originally posted by kzuq`MaD
fof_utopia


yup and kz_kzse_towerblock :)

memekrecord holder26/09/2010 15:08

kz_kzse_toonworld ;)

Krzywy26/09/2010 15:27

fof_utopia
fof_dale

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.