What finger ?:D

Started by goneftw
13/09/2010 20:29
Page 2 of 4
DreamX`14/09/2010 16:47

koukouz has it:P, kinda fell retarded to when i try to jump with middle finger:D

kREWAN14/09/2010 17:32

Originally posted by koukouz
lol I've learned something today. I had never imagined someone could play with the middle finger O_o Maybe that's why I can't shoot and bhop at the same time like some guys do. I feel a bit retarded when I scroll with the middle finger

You took my words (: +1!

kyser14/09/2010 17:39

yes, its imp for me bhop with the middle finger :/,

btw, shouldnt this thread be posted in off topic?

musaka14/09/2010 17:56

pointing finger ofc

kQbmigrecord holder14/09/2010 17:58

it makes more sence with the middle finger bcuz then u have a finger for each button :/

ova14/09/2010 18:37

Originally posted by koukouz
lol I've learned something today. I had never imagined someone could play with the middle finger O_o Maybe that's why I can't shoot and bhop at the same time like some guys do. I feel a bit retarded when I scroll with the middle finger


but how many maps require bhopping and shooting at the same time ... cg_venice is one and just a few others

I index

DreamX`14/09/2010 18:38

Originally posted by NAPZ
it makes more sence with the middle finger bcuz then u have a finger for each button :/


NAPZ:p, i agree with you but it´s not as comfortable as it is with the index finger when you are used to it:D

shNzrecord holder Tournament #215/09/2010 00:09

pointing finger ^_^

jack frog15/09/2010 00:54

Originally posted by koukouz
lol I've learned something today. I had never imagined someone could play with the middle finger O_o Maybe that's why I can't shoot and bhop at the same time like some guys do. I feel a bit retarded when I scroll with the middle finger


You should use what's most comfortable for you. I think some binds certain players use are weird as hell but if it works for them, its ok.

Personally I use my index finger.

VErzuZ15/09/2010 16:26

Originally posted by koukouz
lol I've learned something today. I had never imagined someone could play with the middle finger O_o Maybe that's why I can't shoot and bhop at the same time like some guys do. I feel a bit retarded when I scroll with the middle finger

I think that is because of how u hold the mouse, i like holding my ringfinger in the side of the mouse, then it feels weird to stretch my middlefinger up to the scroll

remake15/09/2010 17:30

Why can't you shoot while bhopping with an index finger? You don't scroll the wheel all the time, there's still ~0.5+ seconds brake between the scrolls.

vilaca-15/09/2010 17:59

fuck finger for sure xb

nucLeaR15/09/2010 18:46(edited 15/09/2010 18:48)

Fu*k 'index' finger for bhopping/jumping, for shooting I use the second finger =)...

pLaguE^15/09/2010 23:47

Originally posted by jack frog
Originally posted by koukouz
lol I've learned something today. I had never imagined someone could play with the middle finger O_o Maybe that's why I can't shoot and bhop at the same time like some guys do. I feel a bit retarded when I scroll with the middle finger


You should use what's most comfortable for you. I think some binds certain players use are weird as hell but if it works for them, its ok.

Personally I use my index finger.

I think kkz understands the concept "use what feels most comfortable"

NOEL16/09/2010 01:48

I remember the first time I heard that people were scrolling with their pointy, was completely shocked.

Lifetime fuckfinger-scroller here.

forefinger for sure. Never thought that someone uses middle finger and ring finger the more

Ggs`16/09/2010 16:11(edited 16/09/2010 16:49)

look at 1:01, lol'd :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gih9Svxyqes

tuc tuc :)


that's my gold 1337 post = )

S3eKeR16/09/2010 18:07

fuckfinger gg

Chasquidorecord holder18/09/2010 21:48

fuckfinger ftw!

200618/09/2010 22:05

Originally posted by koukouz
lol I've learned something today. I had never imagined someone could play with the middle finger O_o Maybe that's why I can't shoot and bhop at the same time like some guys do. I feel a bit retarded when I scroll with the middle finger

so you've learnt that you feel a bit retarded when u scroll with the middle finger? kk

anyways i use the middle finger

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.