What finger ?:D

Started by goneftw
13/09/2010 20:29
Page 3 of 4
cC|SpiNe18/09/2010 22:54

Would everyone stop calling it fuck finger, I don't need to know what you do with that finger. At least call it like "fuck you" finger or something :P

kaynerecord holder18/09/2010 23:27

Originally posted by cC|SpiNe
Would everyone stop calling it fuck finger, I don't need to know what you do with that finger. At least call it like "fuck you" finger or something :P

hhahahaa

MkA^19/09/2010 07:38

i started playing with forefinger for some time and then decided to see whats like playing with the middle one. At the beginning it was kinda weird but within hour or two it just felt better to me so i decided to continue playing with it =)

unBreakS19/09/2010 12:50

fuckfinger :D ofc

jack frog19/09/2010 15:10

I've tried it with the middle finger lately. It was surprisingly easy. I still prefer the index finger though, cause with the middle finger I spam the mousewheel too much :D

c0L0n3L19/09/2010 15:16

Originally posted by KZRA|Cypek
lol how someone can use index finder, cant understand it. How you shot with that? Some another bind? Fuck finger ftw!




how the hell do you manage making strafes while jumping with space wtf fingers and middle ftw

twistedVoid20/09/2010 00:15

Originally posted by koukouz
lol I've learned something today. I had never imagined someone could play with the middle finger O_o Maybe that's why I can't shoot and bhop at the same time like some guys do. I feel a bit retarded when I scroll with the middle finger

Same. This is kinda why I didnt use bhop as offensively in CSS matches when it was possible, (Pre-update).
Anyways, index for mwheel(Basicly everything), thumb for space (JB only).

hoLy mapper20/09/2010 01:45

I use the last finger. lol jk.

PepoMerca20/09/2010 01:47

index ofc

nikksan21/09/2010 15:57

script finger :D
kiddin,of crs the index finger

ajuhhhhh22/09/2010 17:13

middle finger ftw, space for duck :))

scmb26/09/2010 23:54

+1 koukouz

- nympho -27/09/2010 00:15

index finger for jumping with the scroll and fuckfinger for ducking with mouse2

craigM27/09/2010 09:45

I use my thumb for bhop.

Cola^30/09/2010 00:50

Originally posted by ajuhhhhh
middle finger ftw, space for duck :))

ownz

sPADERâ™ 06/10/2010 08:42

Scroll: Index finger
Duck: Ring finger, i move my hand down to ctrl :>

theddy06/10/2010 09:30

middle finger and i duck with shift :D

nobody^12/12/2010 12:21

I use my index finger. I have no idea how do u use your middle fingers, I just cant get used to it. Can someone jump with his little finger?! :D

FoF mapper12/12/2010 16:01

jump with middle finger (mouse2)
duck with index finger (mouse1) or with another hand (ctrl and space)
scroll with index finger.

Hardrave ;>17/12/2010 10:14

HAHAHAHAHA EPIC TOPIC

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.