stf_creepytemple

Started by stuff_x mapper
19/09/2010 19:56
Read-Only
Page 2 of 3
kaynerecord holder22/09/2010 20:06

The map looks very nice with it's unique athmosphere and lighting. The jumps fit in very well and has a very nice flow to it.

YES

exort24/09/2010 12:44

One of very few maps I actually enjoyed playing, very good looking with few interesting things like that "pipelines".

BIG YES!

VErzuZ24/09/2010 19:54

Big yes, how could u say no to this awesome map

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP24/09/2010 20:37

I would love for this map to become official, I love the atmosphere and bhop combos. It would become a great speed map aswell.

kyser25/09/2010 00:00

textures are awesome, that dark atmosphere is really cool,, originall jumps, and lot of bhop combos!
beautifull

unBreakS25/09/2010 11:08

awesome job stuff.
the atmosphere is great.. great textures, great bhop combos.
I really like it.

.qui mapper25/09/2010 14:47

boring jumps (even for speedrun), good replayability though. and that awesome bridge... yes from me.

ritenau04/10/2010 23:28

Uh, I like this map. Dark, cosy and speed map with a lot of duckbhops (which I love :P) — YES for sure. Wish there would be more sections like the last one, but anyway map is good already.

geddyK05/10/2010 13:32(edited 05/10/2010 13:44)

My vote if for Yes ofc.

All comments were written above. Nothing more to say.

spr1n mapper08/10/2010 17:46

map is well built, it has nice theme and atmosphere.
quite good and interesting jumps. I really enjoyed it.

'vaMpPpPpp08/10/2010 19:07

Awesome map, no doubt. The only thing I dont like is the name, just too random for my taste :p

jusuuh09/10/2010 10:59

what a map :O

details and textures are awesome! i'm 110 % ready to see wr's on this one!

the athmosphere is surely one of the best of maps i have seen. and those lil' slides and intresting jumps makes this very enjoyable.

a YES from me!

Nikša Jovanovic09/10/2010 15:35

absolutely YES
I played it yesterday, beautiful atmosphere, nice jumps, styled map...
yes yes nice work stuff

Mews.10/10/2010 02:38

holy moly this is AMAZING ,definite yes

kunqui12/10/2010 17:25

really nice theme here dude, jumps are amazing.

Yes

xiccups12/10/2010 17:56

GJ for the map! And I agree with the others the maps is unique...YES!

Haga^14/10/2010 10:59

Awesome atmosphere clean and futuristic environment so I vote:

YES!

akse15/10/2010 15:16

Like the 'synergy' atmosphere, gj stuff.

My vote is YES.

TricoN17/10/2010 02:51

I like this dark map and awesome bridge! my vote is YES!

pLaguE^17/10/2010 03:31

I say yes,

The atmosphere really fits, and I really enjoyed the jumps, extremely inventive sounds a long with the textures.

This truly is one of the better maps nominated here.

Page 2 of 3