stf_creepytemple

Started by stuff_x mapper
19/09/2010 19:56
Read-Only
Page 3 of 3
rYOBI26/10/2010 16:39

Nice map anyways i would like to see this map on the official top so

YES

Ggs`30/10/2010 16:32

I saw map review here http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?246265 and I like it alot! Great map structure, interesting design, If I'll be active in future I will play this (great) map with pleasure.
I give my vote here - YES

Req06/11/2010 18:00(edited 06/11/2010 18:00)

one of those maps that have a realistic fearful atmosphere which is so beloved by most of the players :)
(the map is too dark for me though :D)

i vote yes

MAKEH LoVe GirL28/11/2010 00:39

My vote YES too.
Spend much time and i dont see this map on XJ.
Whats Wrong?

Awesome map ! YES :}

Ovidiu Dumitru14/01/2011 00:52

Status: Accepted

Release:

- next map release.

Other:

- Thank you guys for voting.

Page 3 of 3