Champions league 2010/2011 Winner

Started by akM
24/09/2010 17:47
Page 10 of 17
200620/02/2011 02:29(edited 20/02/2011 04:13)

Inter 2-2 Bayern München

i'm sure :E

akM20/02/2011 18:41

Cant wait for the other games. will update tomorrow for games that are coming up at tuesday!

200622/02/2011 15:09

today Lyon - Real Madrid and

København - Chelsea

gonna watch Real match :p

actepukc^22/02/2011 15:24(edited 22/02/2011 15:27)

I think that Real Madrid would not it be easier in France and this match will end x. As for the match between Kopenhagen vs Chelsea I think Chelsea will give everything to win that match. :)

akM22/02/2011 22:50

Lyon - Madrid 1-1

Kopenhvn - Chelsea 0-2

I already knew madrid was gonna get a hard time in Lyon.

actepukc^23/02/2011 09:21(edited 23/02/2011 09:31)

hmm and so I knew Real and Lyon will dead heat Joze Maurino make good progress with the release of Benzema but still failed to beat Lyon. As for the match in Denmark between Kopenhagen and Chelsea I think that Chelsea took her in that match.wonderful match for Nicolas Anelka 2 magnificent goals from French striker bearing peace in the household in England. :)

200623/02/2011 12:48(edited 23/02/2011 12:48)

imo Real has already eliminated Lyon.. and they basically have

akM23/02/2011 21:37

Inter - Bayern

Marseille - Manchester United

I predict:
1-1

0-1

200623/02/2011 22:38(edited 23/02/2011 22:55)

Inter 0-1 Bayern München

Gomez 90'

actepukc^24/02/2011 09:05

Bayern took the second leg of their inter Congratulations on the German team. As for the match in France intrigue remains for the match in England but Man.utd will beat Marseille.

Malkin24/02/2011 10:03

barcelona will win it, no more discussions

actepukc^24/02/2011 12:18

Originally posted by Malkin
barcelona will win it, no more discussions


I do not think so I think there are teams in better shape than Barcelona who can fight for title.

200624/02/2011 14:53

teams in better shape than Barca?

name them plz

actepukc^24/02/2011 15:01

Originally posted by 2006
teams in better shape than Barca?

name them plz


dude Champions League not only Barcelona. There are teams like a Chelsea, Man.Utd., Real Madrid and more which are also in good shape.

200624/02/2011 15:43(edited 24/02/2011 15:43)

i never said Champions League is only about Barca... yes there are teams such as Chelsea, Man Utd etc.. but they simply are not as good as Barca is atm. And what u said is the opposite - u said some of the teams are better atm.

so thats why i asked you to name the teams that in ur opinion are in better shape than Barca..

actepukc^24/02/2011 15:52

Originally posted by 2006
i never said Champions League is only about Barca... yes there are teams such as Chelsea, Man Utd etc.. but they simply are not as good as Barca is atm. And what u said is the opposite - u said some of the teams are better atm.

so thats why i asked you to name the teams that in ur opinion are in better shape than Barca..


abaut me English teams survived until.

akM08/03/2011 16:12

Today:

Barca - Arsenal
Shaktar - As Roma

I predict:
3-0
1-1

actepukc^08/03/2011 16:15

definitely will watch the match which is Barcelona - Arsenal !

200608/03/2011 16:25

i predict:

3-0/2-0

1-2

Cypek08/03/2011 16:59

Shitcelona vs Arsenal 0:2 hope so

Page 10 of 17

Please log in to post replies.