Champions league 2010/2011 Winner

Started by akM
24/09/2010 17:47
Page 5 of 17
akM19/10/2010 20:10

HF watching guyz!

Pqst`19/10/2010 21:00

go auxerre

chrizZo19/10/2010 21:28

you watch cl online via stream or on television?
I need a good stream :pm

200619/10/2010 21:33

nice first half :D, di maria could've made it 3-0 ;)

Pqst`19/10/2010 21:36

TV chrizzo. I fail Hard with auxerre :/

200619/10/2010 22:42

rly nice match real :), mourinho is doing good

akM19/10/2010 22:51

boring ass game, ac milan played really REALLY bad... 2nd half madrid also was bad as hell.. ffs

ajax won ofc, auxerre sux

akM19/10/2010 22:58

Tuesday:
Spartak - Chelsea: 0-2
Real Madrid - AC Milan: 2-0
Arsenal - Shaktar: 5-1
Bayern - Cluj: 3-2
Roma - Basel: 1-3
ajax - auxerre: 2-1
Sporting Braga – Partizan Belgrado: 2-0
Marseille - Zilina: 1-0

200619/10/2010 23:03

waiting for barca!

akM19/10/2010 23:09

Best games on Wednesday:
Twente - Werder Bremen (I got a feeling this match is gonna be awesome..)
Internazionale - Tottenham Hotspur
Manchester united - Bursaspor
Barcelona - københavn
Rangers - Valencia

200619/10/2010 23:35

zhirkov nice goal against spartak :o

Ggs`19/10/2010 23:55(edited 19/10/2010 23:55)

poor Shaktar... 3th nov I'll go to revenge match in Donetsk :[
BELIVE IN SHAKTAR!

akM20/10/2010 22:44

Messi is god

akM21/10/2010 01:23

Wednesday:
Twente - Werder: 1-1
Inter - Spurs: 4-3 (LOL)
Schalke 04 – Hapoel Tel Aviv: 3-1
Olympique Lyon – Benfica: 2-0
Manchester United - Bursaspor: 1-0
Glasgow Rangers - Valencia: 1-1
Barcelona - FC Kopenhagen: 2-0
Panathinaikos - Rubin Kazan: 0-0

Keo mapper21/10/2010 02:49

RRReeealllll. Too bad Robinho played only in the last 10 minutes. Could have been a better match for milan.

akM21/10/2010 12:45

Originally posted by Keo
RRReeealllll. Too bad Robinho played only in the last 10 minutes. Could have been a better match for milan.


Nah Robinho sux :D

DiDo-Grecord holder21/10/2010 15:06

blah united are soo noobish :(

akM22/10/2010 11:36

Originally posted by VoDkA`BoY
blah united are soo noobish :(


Rooney wants to leave United!

DiDo-Grecord holder22/10/2010 14:51

haha akM just read that he renew his career there until 2015 lol =D

akM22/10/2010 18:55

Originally posted by VoDkA`BoY
haha akM just read that he renew his career there until 2015 lol =D


haha yeah! right after I posted that I also read that he signed a new contract!

Page 5 of 17

Please log in to post replies.