Champions league 2010/2011 Winner
sick ass game damn. fightclub! wheheh
Groep E:
FC Basel - AS Roma 2-3
Frei, Shaqiri; Ménez, Totti, Greco
CFR Cluj - Bayern München 0-4
Gomez (3), Müller
Groep F:
Chelsea - Spartak Moskou 4-1
Ivanovic (2), Anelka, Drogba; Bazhenov
MSK Zilina - Olympique Marseille 0-7
Gignac (3), Lucho González (2), Rémy, Heinze
Groep G:
AC Milan - Real Madrid 2-2
Inzaghi (2), HiguaÃn, Léon
Auxerre - Ajax 2-1
Sammaritano, Langil; Alderweireld
Groep H:
Partizan Belgrado - Sporting Braga 0-1
Moisés
Shakhtar Donetsk - Arsenal 2-1
Eastmond, Eduardo; Walcott
You should add the result to Shakhtar Donetsk - Arsenal. It was 2-1 for shakhtar
beg1ner he can't get up special for you at 5 am to edit his post..
forgot to post the result but i had the names haha -.- stupid m3h
Waiting for AC Milan - Ajax..
great match by Shakhtar ;)
League Europe is interesting too :P
yeah :) gogo PSV
hehe I support our 2 bulgarian teams there btw akM soon 1337 posts I hope you will dedicate it for me !!! <3
Originally posted by DiDo-Ghehe I support our 2 bulgarian teams there btw akM soon 1337 posts I hope you will dedicate it for me !!! <3
heres my 1337 post, just for u SIR! <3
Braga - Arsenal tomorrow, can't wait :P
Originally posted by akMOriginally posted by DiDo-Ghehe I support our 2 bulgarian teams there btw akM soon 1337 posts I hope you will dedicate it for me !!! <3
heres my 1337 post, just for u SIR! <3
OMG THANKS <3333333
btw 2006 why you are waiting this match lol =D
Cause of Arsenal! :)
Awesome games on Tuesday:
- Ajax vs Real Madrid
- AS Roma vs Bayern Munchen
- Auxerre vs AC Milan
- Braga vs Arsenal
im gonna watch ajax ac milan fosho!
I'm going to watch Milan and Arsenal ;)
Originally posted by akMAwesome games on Tuesday:
- Ajax vs Real Madrid
- AS Roma vs Bayern Munchen
- Auxerre vs AC Milan
- Braga vs Arsenal
im gonna watch ajax ac milan fosho!
I wonder will Suarez play , because they warned him about his "bite" =D but don't know if he is punished only in the netherland's league
shakhtar and milan are gonna win, im gonna bet on it today.
Braga 1 - 0 Arsenal, woah :P
5 minutes to go.. ;)
Groep E:
FC Basel - CFR Cluj 1-0
Almerares
AS Roma - Bayern München 3-2
Borriello, De Rossi, Totti; Gómez (2)
Groep F:
Spartak Moskou - Olympique Marseille 0-3
Valbuena, Remy, Brandao
Chelsea - MSK Zilina 2-1
Sturridge, Malouda; Bello
Groep G:
Ajax - Real Madrid 0-4
Benzema, Arbeloa, Cristiano Ronaldo (2)
Auxerre - AC Milan 0-2
Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Groep H:
Sporting Braga - Arsenal 2-0
Matheus (2)
Partizan Belgrado - Shakhtar Donetsk 0-3
Stepanenko, Jadson, Eduardo
Please log in to post replies.