vanilla | Liberation [RESTARTED & PAUSED]

Started by CamelCloudrecord holder
20/10/2010 19:07
Page 2 of 3
Nukk31/10/2010 10:58

you would adjust the video card

CamelCloudrecord holder31/10/2010 16:30

Putting on more anti-aliasing in the future clips.

20& now - intro almost done + two more clips and two more campaths.

New screenshot on first page of the intro aswell. Intro is different than it is on the screenshot.

200631/10/2010 16:34

Looks awesome! I'm even more excited :)

CamelCloudrecord holder31/10/2010 16:56

Hehe, thanks. I will try to get around 15-20% each day, I really want to release this movie asap :)

200631/10/2010 17:01

Cool :-), but don't hurry with it! :)

CamelCloudrecord holder31/10/2010 17:07

Ye, rush = bad movie.

CamelCloudrecord holder05/11/2010 07:47

Sorry for another doublepost, but the teaser is done! :)

Frontpage, now.

musaka05/11/2010 10:41

uber low fps :/

CamelCloudrecord holder05/11/2010 15:11

Keep in mind that YouTube makes the FPS 30. The file itself is much better.

musaka05/11/2010 16:04

That has nothing to do with the smoothness of the movie.If you recorded with high fps you'll still get the smoothness despite the fact of the 30 fps limiter in youtube.
If you recorded with lower fps -> missing frames
If you recorded with high fps -> you still get the smoothness even with the 30 fps in youtube.

chip05/11/2010 16:19

hah dude what the hell, first i saw those screenshots and it looked pretty good, but the trailer was just really bad :( anyway gl with the movie and as mentioned you should use at least 200 fps input.

CamelCloudrecord holder05/11/2010 17:08

Hm.. The last clip really WAS dark, and the quality got shit on by YouTube.

I think I'll re-record in around 400 fps, and have output on 30 or 60.

gizpo_O06/11/2010 19:27

Imho vignette is too sharp and small.

CamelCloudrecord holder07/11/2010 13:25

I am fixing the movie as I'm typing this. Using less heavy effects, because the whole idea in the first plaec was to have a simple, chill movie.

Screenshot is coming later today.

200607/11/2010 14:20

Looking forward to see it! :up:

Ackn_07/11/2010 16:38

i will waiting for it

CamelCloudrecord holder07/11/2010 18:15

Screenshot uploaded.

200607/11/2010 18:26

Looking good =)


Originally posted by CamelCloud
• Request: I would like to know where to find the XJ intro, PM me.


You don't have the permission to use it, as far as i know.

CamelCloudrecord holder07/11/2010 19:08

Yeah, Aetius told me some while ago about that. Thanks for answering, though.

Punk^07/11/2010 20:15

Looks a lot better now :-) the gradient (or whatever it was) took to much space before :-) still hate those models though :-( anyway, looking forward to seeing the finished work CamelCloud :-)

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.