[LJ] Four "N's" on 257 block

Started by - nympho -
01/11/2010 16:09
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
- nympho -01/11/2010 16:09(edited 14/11/2010 21:10)

- removed -

Starring:

nintech
NFS
- nympho -
necromancer

kaynerecord holder01/11/2010 16:19

i dont get why the fuck people r "OMFG I FAILED THAT BLOCK WITH THIS STATS" but their edge sucks cock..

and close this thread since NFS is in this movie

- nympho -01/11/2010 16:26(edited 01/11/2010 16:26)

Originally posted by kayne
i dont get why the fuck people r "OMFG I FAILED THAT BLOCK WITH THIS STATS" but their edge sucks cock..

if u made 257 stats on 257block u should know better

+ that nfs is not the only one in the movie

Skizo_record holder01/11/2010 16:30

btw nfs did that block.

LAKIKS01/11/2010 17:23

no lifer ;D

Charly.0s01/11/2010 18:13

sad clip but gj

shNzrecord holder Tournament #201/11/2010 20:26

tOni :O... amazing

musaka01/11/2010 20:48

Originally posted by kayne
i dont get why the fuck people r "OMFG I FAILED THAT BLOCK WITH THIS STATS" but their edge sucks cock..

and close this thread since NFS is in this movie

HAHAHAH
I suppose you have 0.00001 edge on every jump?

- nympho -01/11/2010 20:49

Originally posted by shnz
tOni :O... amazing

not tOni from canada
toni from Bulgaria :)

sPADERâ™ 01/11/2010 20:51

i think its sad that nfs has the biggest part in this movie and the fact that he gets people to belive his clean still.

|Hunter|01/11/2010 20:55

Originally posted by sPADERâ™ 
i think its sad that nfs has the biggest part in this movie and the fact that he gets people to belive his clean still.

Maybe he tooked a shower and he is clean.

I like that 10 strafes jump :D, I did only 254 with 10 strafes, now I can barely do 7.

Pulsar!01/11/2010 21:22

258 stats is so sweeet

zyllEE01/11/2010 21:25

someone had like 16 jumpoff, gg

Lazze01/11/2010 22:16

The distance isn't the hard part. The hard part in getting a good edge while having the distance. This makes no sense to me at all :)

SUBWAYZ01/11/2010 22:36(edited 01/11/2010 22:45)

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6172/loluly.jpg NICE!

WARNING: I do not encourage anyone trying link in screenshot. The screenshot is from movie.

kemushi01/11/2010 22:42

Originally posted by SUBWAYZ
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6172/loluly.jpg NICE!

haha gay grandpa

FLP01/11/2010 22:50

Originally posted by SUBWAYZ
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6172/loluly.jpg NICE!

WARNING: I do not encourage anyone trying link in screenshot. The screenshot is from movie.

haha I remember that from toni's demo :D
nfs=cheats
gj everybody exept him

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #102/11/2010 11:57(edited 02/11/2010 12:00)

Originally posted by - nympho -
not tOni from canada


tOni is from Switzerland :D

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #102/11/2010 12:03

Originally posted by SUBWAYZ
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6172/loluly.jpg NICE!

WARNING: I do not encourage anyone trying link in screenshot. The screenshot is from movie.


Fail, its on -nympho- part and not NFS :p

KooleN02/11/2010 12:16

Originally posted by - nympho -
Originally posted by shnz
tOni :O... amazing

not tOni from canada
toni from Bulgaria :)


tOni from Switzerland isnt he ?

Page 1 of 2