[LJ] Four "N's" on 257 block

Started by - nympho -
01/11/2010 16:09
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
- nympho -02/11/2010 14:39

w/e ;d

DiDo-Grecord holder02/11/2010 15:58

Originally posted by kayne
i dont get why the fuck people r "OMFG I FAILED THAT BLOCK WITH THIS STATS" but their edge sucks cock..

and close this thread since NFS is in this movie

+1 LOL

kaynerecord holder02/11/2010 16:02

Originally posted by musaka
Originally posted by kayne
i dont get why the fuck people r "OMFG I FAILED THAT BLOCK WITH THIS STATS" but their edge sucks cock..

and close this thread since NFS is in this movie

HAHAHAH
I suppose you have 0.00001 edge on every jump?


no, did i say that?

my edge sucks cock but i dont fucking make movies everytime i fail some stats higher than the block im trying..

- nympho -02/11/2010 16:11

failing 245stats on 240block is different then failing 257stats on 257block ;)

akse02/11/2010 16:17(edited 02/11/2010 16:18)

Stop doing movies with uberfails it doesn't make you pro and it doesnt make me/us admiring. Do this block then post movies -_- Try to understand. I said it all

Ducu02/11/2010 19:59

I stop watching when i saw NFS name.
Gj for the uberfails, you can say you were close to do it :D

Ackn_05/11/2010 12:45

toni was amazing!anyways other guys where nice

faker mapper14/11/2010 21:11

Originally posted by - nympho -
Starring:
NFS


Movies of banned cheaters are still not wanted nor allowed in this forum.

Page 2 of 2