League Of Legends

Started by peavey
06/11/2010 19:07
Page 2 of 4
propanelj record holder14/09/2011 23:08

You get bored of LoL after reaching lvl 30, go play cs or something instead of that shitty game.

fizik23/09/2011 14:36

Ive been playing for a couple weeks now,always looking for someone to play,send me a message.:D Really enjoyable.

daza mapper22/10/2011 02:22

summoner name: dazasaur

hit me up

Jonde22/10/2011 08:04

I like sion, mordekaiser and olaf

actepukc^25/11/2011 14:40(edited 25/11/2011 14:46)

The game is simply amazing for me.

(Account name): actepukcz0r

Let's some people to find me there or on steam for some qustions about this game and we can to play together. It's gonna be great. :)

Jonde25/11/2011 15:11

Yeah I was like doing my everyday farming etc then their team came and ganked resulting in me being dead. Little did they know they had messed with the wrong person. So I bought some elixirs and walked straight into their base and made them pay:

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5102/leagueoflegends20111125.jpg

w1zzrecord holder25/11/2011 17:44

I'd like to see that replay :). Btw, add me up : w1zzz

Jonde26/11/2011 08:57

Originally posted by w1zz
I'd like to see that replay :). Btw, add me up : w1zzz

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jrm3ws

SPOKS15/12/2011 00:13

SPOKSS :D

kaynerecord holder30/12/2011 05:36

Never liked this type of game but Jokkan got me into it ^^

Only level 22 or something so far but add me if you feel like - kkayne, playing on east though :/

Michael Collins08/01/2012 18:46(edited 08/01/2012 18:47)

- Very interesting game , i didn't play him but i want to play ! :D

stresS29/01/2012 00:48

BUMP!

Hello everyone! I am change server, play on EU West. I like play support/tank or jungler. Need team and play with you. Add me, my summoner name is: ouas. PEACE !

sitka mapper VIP15/02/2012 17:48

I'm playing on West and my username is "tebbeh". Add me :)

CamelCloudrecord holder19/11/2012 19:45

Playing on EUW, level 20. Name is "CloudCamel".

propanelj record holder19/11/2012 19:47

i do still play this game a few time each month with some friends.
playing on West
nick: knivad

Gargoyle19/11/2012 20:04

Lol, akkord lets get one thing straight, Chu only plays LoL cause there's more money involved, head out of your ass and get real. He has said it himself.

There's 20k viewers on some stupid LoL stream when there's 1-5k viewers for Hon or Dota2. Twitch pays streamers for playing LoL. (Doh, cause they get more viewers)

Oh and how funny it is that most of the old school dota players prefer dota2/hon over LoL, and to quote most of it "it's a shit game, designed for kids". And that summarizes everything LoL has to offer, and money cause kids like LoL.

zythH^ moviemaker19/11/2012 21:28

Nick: tebay0
Region: EUW (Europe West)

Well actually I'm lvl30 for a long time, I play for a year already, I am trying to reach some good elo but damn. Trolls at 1200 elo are dem broken :p

pruno moviemaker19/11/2012 22:12

PEURUNO EUW

ivansky19/11/2012 22:50

euw- Ivansky OP
eune- Ivansky1337
na- Ivansky BOSS
:D :D :D

I have to say that NA players are on much higher level compared to eun and euw but i have like 200 ping so im fu*cked.

CamelCloudrecord holder19/11/2012 23:11

1500 elo in KR and TW is 2300 in EU and NA.

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.