League Of Legends

Started by peavey
06/11/2010 19:07
Page 4 of 4
zythH^ moviemaker22/11/2012 01:07

Alphaz that's teh thing called "being carried"
Hope I was useful.

plowed22/11/2012 13:32(edited 22/11/2012 13:35)

Im playing it since dec 2011 and have like 620 wins. I only played normals yet and since 2 month normal draft pick only.

But really this game has so much flamer kid's its incredible. Can't even remember where I played a game without assholes in it lol
Riot should give more bans to prevent those


Anyways someone played the new jungle on pbe? Since I played jungle like 75% of my games I feel a bit sad they take the early game pressure from jungler, makes it even more harder to carry games for this role

ivansky22/11/2012 13:44

there was new item just for junglers to clear neutral minions faster and etc..

RIP leash

ivansky22/11/2012 13:49

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/26437455#history i fail alot cuz noob teammates

azL18/12/2012 07:33

Playing on EUWEST, add me: azL

spane18/12/2012 10:02

Nick: spanejkz
Region: EUNE (Europe Nordic & East)
Lolking : http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/25151631 1582 elo

zythH^ moviemaker18/12/2012 11:40

Yesterday about 15 guys asked me after the game, "how can you be here with your skill o_o?" :DDD Curious, I would say elo hell!

ivansky18/12/2012 12:50

soon as i get my new gpu i will destroy all of you !

NPLAY18/12/2012 14:32(edited 18/12/2012 14:32)

mgD is active on LoL :P

evuly25/12/2012 13:32

Originally posted by zythH^
Yesterday about 15 guys asked me after the game, "how can you be here with your skill o_o?" :DDD Curious, I would say elo hell!


There's no such thing as "elo hell" :P

OnT: evuly on EUNE (Nordic & East).

fizik04/01/2013 19:25

http://www.twitch.tv/fizikyes

streaming toplane lessons later

theddy05/01/2013 15:59(edited 05/01/2013 15:59)

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/26074310#profile

BillaHDTV05/01/2013 16:14

im playin it=)

Godlajk06/02/2013 16:03

I don't know wether this has relevance or not, but I am just very curious regarding a former person of the WR holders, who might be playing in the top of LoL.

The person is: Tess. Alot of people might remember him, specially from when this happened.
One of the current team which has advanced onto the season 3 Riot Championship Series is the team, named Copenhagen Wolves. One of their members is named TheTess.
I dug through some steam profiles to try and track down Tess, and I found this in the Insilio group.

This is pure curiosity and I really do just wonder if it is him. He has not posted any information regarding himself on the XJ profile, so I cannot confirm it that way, but my assumptions seem to be quite close.

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #106/02/2013 16:09

Add me :D

MonsieurTobi (1900elo!)

VNS Banned Comment Banned Submit Banned06/02/2013 16:38(edited 06/02/2013 16:39)

Thetess is the danish kreedz player tess, been talking to him for a while

daza mapper20/02/2013 15:56

Yes that is tess.

fizik28/02/2013 13:45

the real tess it is

CamelCloudrecord holder28/02/2013 17:46

its the real tess )

evuly16/06/2013 12:36

If anyone feel like playing add me: Astronauten (I'm on EUW)

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.