What kind of tutorial would you like?

10/11/2010 11:45
Sticky
Page 2 of 3
ndR moviemaker Tournament #210/11/2010 18:31

Cinema 4D campath tutorial: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?248272.0

nobody^10/11/2010 21:12

ndR you must have a huge salary. ^^

BLuex10/11/2010 22:21

It's nice of you ndr

ndR moviemaker Tournament #210/11/2010 22:53

Originally posted by nobody^
ndR you must have a huge salary. ^^


I don't see the link between my tutorial and my salary lol?
I only have a part-time job btw, I'm still a student.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #210/11/2010 23:31

Render Settings and Quality tutorial:

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?248331

d0tx11/11/2010 02:01

Hey ndR i love ur tutorials so far man keep it up!

I would love to see how to make ur in-game sound so good and what program you use for it! Please make a tut for it:)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #211/11/2010 02:06

I use HLAE and the command mirv_movie_export_sound 1 while I take a clip out. Nothing else.

I don't know if it's worth a tutorial to be honest ^^

d0tx11/11/2010 10:00

ah i see :P May i ask what FPS you use in startmovie & VirtualDub ?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #211/11/2010 12:18

around 300 and 400, it depends on the speed I'm going to use in Vegas, 400 fps if I want a nice slowmotion for example.

d0tx11/11/2010 12:34

ah ok i just took out a clip in 200 fps in mirv_ & 200 in VirtualDub. Also did put the audio file to convert with the .avi in VirtualDub wasent the greatest idea haha 65gbit and it was laggy as shit & the sound dident sync at all.

d0tx11/11/2010 12:51

wow. Why is my clip going in slowmo in the .avi & inside vegas? i used 200 fps mirv_record & 200 fps in VirtualDub. ANy ideas?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #211/11/2010 13:21(edited 11/11/2010 13:21)

No idea, it's weird.
I'm going to make a "How to take out a clip in HLAE" tutorial.

d0tx11/11/2010 13:50(edited 11/11/2010 14:14)

sweet ndR looking forward for it

1 more question i followed ur quality guide. Also tryed to render just 2 sec out of a movie to test it out.

It takes 25 minutes to render 2 seconds? should it be like this or did i do something wrong?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #211/11/2010 14:50

What are you talking about?
The Vegas render or the Legion render?
Source fps? Output fps (30 or 60)?

What are your computer spec? Is it an old one?

Punk^11/11/2010 15:06

Originally posted by BOBBB
sweet ndR looking forward for it

1 more question i followed ur quality guide. Also tryed to render just 2 sec out of a movie to test it out.

It takes 25 minutes to render 2 seconds? should it be like this or did i do something wrong?


It's normal if your computer is very outdated, like mine. Whenever I render a ~3 minute movie it takes around 2 hours.

d0tx11/11/2010 15:08

The vegas rendering mate. My comp is pretty new aswell

GeForce GTX 460 768MB

AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Quad Core, 3,2Ghz

4gbit of ram etcetc...

So the comp shouldent be a problem. I used ur guide from A to B so everything u had i got.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #211/11/2010 16:14

Try to render in Vegas with .avi uncompressed and tell me if it's faster

d0tx11/11/2010 16:50(edited 11/11/2010 16:51)

ofc! my clip is all slowmo. So in vegas it looks like 2 min BUT its actually 21 minutes LOL

ndR moviemaker Tournament #211/11/2010 17:23

Originally posted by ndR
No idea, it's weird.
I'm going to make a "How to take out a clip in HLAE" tutorial.


Here is the tutorial:
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?126

mJauZ^11/11/2010 20:50

How to create intro/outro with particales and text?

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.