What kind of tutorial would you like?

10/11/2010 11:45
Sticky
Page 3 of 3
wachopepon12/11/2010 14:04(edited 29/11/2010 08:53)

Gran variedad de colores avanzados en sony vegas D:
Estilo este video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmauQmTQtP0&feature=related

juleeeh:
Warned for speaking another language than English

zythH^ moviemaker26/11/2010 18:26

Mask, I want to mask like, a window in nuke and the window show dust2... Or in awp cross a player, on a door of milita a jump of inferno...

CamelCloudrecord holder26/11/2010 19:07

Originally posted by zythH^
Mask, I want to mask like, a window in nuke and the window show dust2... Or in awp cross a player, on a door of milita a jump of inferno...


Like a stroke that just goes around the place you want it, and then goes away?

zythH^ moviemaker27/11/2010 20:44

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Originally posted by zythH^
Mask, I want to mask like, a window in nuke and the window show dust2... Or in awp cross a player, on a door of milita a jump of inferno...


Like a stroke that just goes around the place you want it, and then goes away?



Like this I have made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdFUhbyXo80 but that sucks :S

Lucker_hns30/11/2010 19:40

color correctins

CamelCloudrecord holder01/12/2010 15:36

I can make a color correction tutorial in Adobe After Effects if someone wants one. I won't make it if there are no requests.

Kaoz_01001/12/2010 20:31

I like a tutorial for create nice color effects in Sony Vegas.

CamelCloudrecord holder04/12/2010 20:52

Does anyone want a tutorial on how to make basic intros in Adobe After Effects?

kaynerecord holder09/12/2010 10:00(edited 09/12/2010 13:50)

Suggestion to ndR: maybe you can make something like a list in your first post in this thread with the tutorials you've made, and maybe upcoming tutorials? :)

I'd love to see some color tutorial from you also! :)

x7.17/12/2010 12:26

Originally posted by wachopepon
Gran variedad de colores avanzados en sony vegas D:
Estilo este video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmauQmTQtP0&feature=related

i totaly agree

Nukk25/12/2010 12:08

what about keygen for cinema 4d from description ? :D

bjorn05/01/2011 19:51

hey ndR on youtube and also here you see tutorials for lj and hj and count and bhop jump ...
but they do on they video a mouse and keys w a s d en duck and jump HOW THEY DO THAT?

sorry for bad english

st0ka05/01/2011 20:23

Originally posted by bjorn
hey ndR on youtube and also here you see tutorials for lj and hj and count and bhop jump ...
but they do on they video a mouse and keys w a s d en duck and jump HOW THEY DO THAT?

sorry for bad english


This tutorial might help you:

http://kz-pictures.eu/tutorials.php?tut_id=9

bjorn06/01/2011 12:34

hey man you know how to make keys on a video like the lj tuorials and a mouse

j o h n03/02/2011 02:01

I would like a tutorial how to render good with x264 codec.By the way big thanks for ur 2 tutorials ndR.Followed ur instuctions and its perfect.,Ill mention you in a movie im making these days.

JekkT09/02/2011 22:18

Originally posted by bjorn
hey man you know how to make keys on a video like the lj tuorials and a mouse


http://kz-pictures.eu/tutorials.php?tut_id=9

m4r1o01/05/2011 09:49(edited 01/05/2011 09:51)

i make movies from almost year.. i am not very good , but i am interested how you make that colours with sony vegas, ? http://www.own3d.tv/video/28395/FreestyleR_-_Laming
i have no idea how to make that effect on 1:17 the screen just "explosive" some kind :D Also this one 1:24 and 1:27 , also colour on 1:24? , please give me totural ,

transformerr21/06/2011 00:40

i want tutorial for this two effects http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hayr1wjST_A
0;14/15 seconds and 0;32 seconds, please :)

DiscJockey19/07/2011 14:09(edited 19/07/2011 14:11)

I'm a new guy, just learn making video. But I don't know After Effect :(, just use Vegas 9.0e, HLAE and Vitual Dub.
So ndR. Plz give me some advise for:

- Quality: All my video have bad quality althought I render as wmv, HD 720 30p. And sometimes it too noise :omg:. Like this:
YouTube
If only use Vegas, what plugins I should use?

- Music: Can you give me some music for kz movie :happy:? I like something special, drum and bass (have a song is better) like pendulum's style, or Rap + Dance is good.

- Tell me how to get a part of song joint perfect with action. Like when landing (duck), the beat show a kick drum sound, and an effect show wave, or blur, or flare at the same time.

- Give me some text effect in Vegas Pro.

Well. Too many questions to ask. Waiting for your advise... Thank you very much! :D

SolaVincit07/12/2012 19:51

I will hapy to learn 3D, thoose amazing effects like in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC8d_TVIMOE

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.