[TUTORIAL] Smooth Campath with HLAE + C4D

10/11/2010 18:29
Page 1 of 2
ndR moviemaker Tournament #210/11/2010 18:29(edited 10/11/2010 18:30)

Hey guys,
my first tutorial in english, don't mind my sexy french accent.
I tried to speak and do things slowly so as everybody is able to understand every step of the tutorial.

You need the latest version of HLAE (which can be found here: http://www.hhg-clan.de/hlae/download.php ) and Cinema 4D (You can download a free trial version here: http://www.softpedia.com/dyn-postdownload.php?p=39536&t=0&i=1 )

One of the command used in the tutorial was added recently (mirv_movie_splitstreams 4) so don't hesitate to download the latest version of HLAE even if yours is recent.

Here are the plugins you need: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o7ufe8
Thanks to msthavoc.
Read the .txt for the installation.

(Full screen and 720p suggested for a better overview)



Please post your results as video comments or in this thread, I can't wait to see how you guys handle this :)

More tutorials to come!

Best Regards,
ndR.

vasH,zC10/11/2010 18:56

nice work ndR :D , btw sexy french accent :DDDDA:D:D:A:D

Charly.0s10/11/2010 19:13

gg !

Lazze10/11/2010 19:13

Its better than the existing guide by msthavoc for sure. Good job ;)

BTW: You accent is sexy as fuck..

CamelCloudrecord holder10/11/2010 20:53

Good job, awesome accent :)

Ggs`11/11/2010 08:01

I liked your accent :D

maslink011/11/2010 09:51

gj really helped me going to try after school XD

Charly.0s22/11/2010 15:48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rNyhSydqKE works fine for me

x7.22/11/2010 17:56

i give it up
Who needs disney land ?
when u have this?
gj u made it

KyU.K05/12/2010 04:46(edited 07/12/2010 13:06)

I can not do the campath and player move together when loaded new campath.The campath move slowly :(

KyU.K08/12/2010 07:51

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTcDJGfv7wM

kaynerecord holder08/12/2010 13:44(edited 08/12/2010 13:59)

Gonna use this if I'm ever gonna try make a movie, again, but this surely motivated me to do something, good job ndR! :)


Edit:

I've watched the whole tutorial and I gotta say, looks hard even tho you show every move, but I'll give it a try some time :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #208/12/2010 14:31

Originally posted by kayne
Gonna use this if I'm ever gonna try make a movie, again, but this surely motivated me to do something, good job ndR! :)


Edit:

I've watched the whole tutorial and I gotta say, looks hard even tho you show every move, but I'll give it a try some time :)


It looks hard, it's rather annoying the first, but if you slowly follow the steps you'll see that it's rather easy in the end ;)
I spent 2 hours for my first one, it now takes me 5 more minutes compared to a regular campath :)

KyU.K09/12/2010 07:12

ndr is the best.
Thx u <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfU7JZ4LyCw

kaynerecord holder09/12/2010 10:28

I've added you to steam friends ndR, if its ok and if you could help me out, my campaths aint working for some reason :/

I've made them but they're not following the cam or how I should explain it :/

ndR moviemaker Tournament #209/12/2010 12:02(edited 09/12/2010 12:02)

Originally posted by Andreez
ndr is the best.
Thx u <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfU7JZ4LyCw



Looks better than the first one, you will quickly get better at making smooth campath if you keep practicing ;)

@ kayne: I just accepted your Steam friends request.

Nukk17/12/2010 21:08

button is missing F-curve
http://img696.imageshack.us/i/123sw.png/
help pls

ndR moviemaker Tournament #217/12/2010 23:25

Originally posted by Nukk
button is missing F-curve
http://img696.imageshack.us/i/123sw.png/
help pls


What's your C4D version?

Nukk18/12/2010 05:07

10 :(
but now i installing version from description and waiting for result :)

Nukk18/12/2010 08:27

all happened, but the camera is quite different from the smooth ..

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.