[TUTORIAL] Smooth Campath with HLAE + C4D

10/11/2010 18:29
Page 2 of 2
Nukk18/12/2010 10:05

sry for triple post,but both great
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhXCjUlocik ndr <3

Ackn_18/12/2010 12:39

I dont understand the commands for campath.:( i mean the numbers.
Example: 1968.4 431.4 541.4 0.0
etc

KyU.K18/12/2010 13:15(edited 18/12/2010 13:15)

Originally posted by Ackn_
I dont understand the commands for campath.:( i mean the numbers.
Example: 1968.4 431.4 541.4 0.0
etc



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN69pVupVyA

Ackn_18/12/2010 18:22

Andreez i dont understand the numbers again.

unBreakS18/12/2010 18:28

in position the numbers are coordinates in the map
and the numbers that the editor changed are the angles of the camera view

Hartelion26/12/2010 22:04

My Cinema 4D freezes when I convert to keyframes...

Ackn_20/01/2011 13:31

I downloaded everything there but mine doesnt have MoGraph and some other stuff..

ChRyStAl21/01/2011 21:22

ndR you helped me a lot! Thanks man!

ndR moviemaker Tournament #222/01/2011 01:36(edited 22/01/2011 01:37)

Originally posted by unBreakS
in position the numbers are coordinates in the map
and the numbers that the editor changed are the angles of the camera view


Don't pay attention to that ;)


Originally posted by TheAngel
My Cinema 4D freezes when I convert to keyframes...


It always does that, just let your computer run for some minutes and it'll be done ;)

CamelCloudrecord holder22/01/2011 08:59

Originally posted by TheAngel
My Cinema 4D freezes when I convert to keyframes...


Don't do ANYTHING while it's converting to keyframes.

transformerr19/04/2011 12:49

Hi,all :) I want to help becouse i'm doing all thing like in the tutorial, and finaly when i click on the first stufftext (Goto) and then click play it capture's nothing :X.. Please HELP :S :)

exort19/04/2011 16:54

Originally posted by Ackn_
I dont understand the commands for campath.:( i mean the numbers.
Example: 1968.4 431.4 541.4 0.0
etc


1968.4 = x
431.4 = y
541.4 = z
0.0 = angle

all this values are related to camera's position in one point of time... but u dont have to know that to make a campaths, only if ur going very advanced :)


@on topic
when I load the smoothed campath its too slow for the exact jump I'm recording, someone knows where is the problem?
I used 300 fps to capture and to export

exort19/04/2011 16:55(edited 19/04/2011 16:57)

Originally posted by exort
Originally posted by Ackn_
I dont understand the commands for campath.:( i mean the numbers.
Example: 1968.4 431.4 541.4 0.0
etc


Originally posted by CamelCloud
Originally posted by TheAngel
My Cinema 4D freezes when I convert to keyframes...


Don't do ANYTHING while it's converting to keyframes.


1968.4 = x
431.4 = y
541.4 = z
0.0 = angle

all this values are related to camera's position in one point of time... but u dont have to know that to make a campaths, only if ur going very advanced :)


@on topic
when I load the smoothed campath its too slow for the exact jump I'm recording, someone knows where is the problem?
I used 300 fps to capture and to export


Edit: sorry for double post, it happened when i've edited post :\

transformerr02/05/2011 14:35

there's my first smooth campath with cinema 4d :)

transformerr02/05/2011 14:36

here you can see my first smooth campath with cinema 4d http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0kQlWc-pJQ

jokeruz02/05/2011 14:53

Ok campath good but whats wrong with your colors dood?

transformerr02/05/2011 21:42

i was thinking what colors to put, and i put this .. but sux .. ;x

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.