kzsca_watertemple

Started by omilo
12/11/2010 00:29
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
omilo12/11/2010 00:29(edited 13/11/2010 17:28)

Hey there ladies!

It's time to introduce a new kz-sca map, this time made by daza. The map is egyptian themed, and you might say: "oh no, not another egypt map". But daza has managed to make this map unique enough with all the great details and the creativity.
It's a fun to jump bhop map, mixed with a little KZ. The map simply looks great in my opinion, and is very fun to jump if you like speedy bhop maps. That's why I want to nominate the map, but don't take my word for it. Simply try it out yourselves!

kzsca_watertemple by daza

EDIT by PsYxOpAt: New bsp was added. All bugs, that were found are fixed.

pLaguE^12/11/2010 03:45

From what I saw on the map, it seemed pretty nice. The textures weren't bad, the jumps were pretty good also.

I like the difficulty especially...nothing too hard.

I say, Yes.

sn00p mapper12/11/2010 07:45(edited 12/11/2010 07:58)

Played the first version of this map a while ago, gonna check it and comeback with answer.

Edit :

Damn he did so many changes, and that's good since the first version was pretty empty. GJ Here daza :D

Textures, well we all know them nothing special here. Jumps, I really like them, mostly because I'm a bhop fan :).

Also there's a well placed teleporter for a mini room, should I spoil the location ? No, but here's a hint, "Crates aren't what they used to be"

A YES from me ;)

kaynerecord holder12/11/2010 13:03(edited 12/11/2010 13:07)

really great map, just love the jumps & textures fits really good.. it has some unique parts that makes the map even more enjoyable.. good job daza, one of your best maps :)

yes from me :)

Sitka12/11/2010 13:46

I have scammed trough the whole map now and i found 4 texture bugs, and 3 light bugs in the water. It's nothing that peoples should notice.

And about the map. I love it. It remaind me to kzru_pharonrun that is really fun to play tbh. The lights and whole enviorment are great.

So, my vote will be a big YES!

Great work daza :up:

skizze12/11/2010 14:16(edited 12/11/2010 15:38)

the map isnt long or short, its perfect. And it gots eveything ,the textures are very nice, all the edit you have been doing it's nice.

a big yes from me!
GJ daza. :)

JekkT12/11/2010 14:19

Having this map on XJ isn't just another map. It's a whole new chapter. Having this map in, meaning new EPIC battles and a nearly unbeatable world record.

Yes.

perd0 mapper12/11/2010 14:23(edited 12/11/2010 14:24)

kzsca_watertemple > bkz_volcanobhop = yes

> = much more

+ good atmosphere
+ different stages, means not boring
+ long enough
+ nice environment around main area of map
- missing some sounds of torches/waterfalls, it would be better with it imo

PsYxOpAt mapper12/11/2010 17:07

One best map with fun jumps. :D The textures were old, but it's not a problem. The light was also cool. Everything was good and I really enjoyed the map. All bugs already reported and waiting for new version!!! :P

YEZ

OFFBEAT12/11/2010 19:08

One of the funnier and well made map ive played in like 3 months.

The texture suits the theme well, i love every jump, the environment is beautiful and suits perfect imo and i'm loving the details.

Would like to see a WR on this map for sure. (And there's a easter also ofc :D)

big YES!

GJ daza :D

NeYoXDDD13/11/2010 13:05

A big YES indeed ! The atmosphere is very good the stages aswell ! GJ DAZA

Krzywy13/11/2010 19:14

Great map isnt hard and cool jumps, textures not bad. Good job daza

i vote YES

sappy-13/11/2010 20:47

Just only say i love the textures, the jumps and the enviroment. Good job DAZA.

Definitely a Yes.

spr1n mapper13/11/2010 21:54

Daza made a good work indeed.
Old textures doesnt look that old with this layout.
good theme, interesting jumps
defenately yes

unBreakS14/11/2010 16:47

Really awesome map.. like spr1n said old textures doesn`t look that old with this layout plus i like the unique jumps.

Yes

TricoN15/11/2010 02:26

Great map with good atmosphere. I like the textures. It's why, I wish see a challenge with WR on this map in XJ.

YES.

xERAU;*15/11/2010 04:31

OFC YES!!!! Nice atmosphere and great bhop jumps || textures are ok

GJ DAZA

LAKIKS15/11/2010 15:01

Really awesome map
nais job DAZA

YES!!!

fizik16/11/2010 22:55

Originally posted by Sitka
I have scammed trough the whole map now and i found 4 texture bugs, and 3 light bugs in the water. It's nothing that peoples should notice.

And about the map. I love it. It remaind me to kzru_pharonrun that is really fun to play tbh. The lights and whole enviorment are great.

So, my vote will be a big YES!

Great work daza :up:


Says all. Yes,great map :D

coma mapper18/11/2010 06:17

nice textures
nice jump,and the light effection

i vote YES

Page 1 of 2