kzsca_watertemple

Started by omilo
12/11/2010 00:29
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
tee19/11/2010 18:40

I love it. Sweet textutes, lights and atmosphere!
Big YES!

SnOwKiLlEr22/11/2010 17:11

nice map, not hard and nice atmosphere.... YES! ;)

Pieshels mapper22/11/2010 19:20

Fresh look for not-so-fresh textures. Those textures and that magnificient light effects makes enviroment somewhat cosy. It looks similar to av_degyptianez.
The jumps are ok, nothing mega-inventive, most of them pure straight forward. One "unbalanced" (at least it came to me as suprise after those easy bhops) jump was 235 Lj2bhop jump in the middle of the map. The rest seems more or less balanced.

I will say YES to this.
Good-looking straight-forward easy-bhop maps is what community usually demands. This is a good example of that kind of map.

nucLeaR23/11/2010 21:34

Oh yaeh! I remember when I saw the first version, it was great! This is way better.

tg4d06/12/2010 15:16

Good map , good atmosphere for climb .
My vote YES!
nice daza )

NumB10/12/2010 21:06(edited 10/12/2010 21:06)

I like it, therefor my vote is YES.Though at the end I would make that 235 lj as 230lj (no, lol, I can do it, but comparing to other jumps of the map, 235 is the so called "fuck-jump" or disbalanced jump of the map).

blaq18/12/2010 01:23

Really, really nice. I'm a noob at KZ, but this map has perfect difficulty for me, and I really enjoyed playing it, all the way through.

A big YES from me. :D

ShadN18/12/2010 13:06(edited 18/12/2010 13:06)

same as coma and others, that map got something special than other egypt maps and remember pharaonrun theme.YES for me.

and also : good job daza

hm^ mapper VIP23/12/2010 18:45

Oho,
this is finally the map u presentated on ur LAN-Server.
I saw that were able to fix all bugs.
gj daza..

My vote is YES, because it is an easy and speedy map.
Hopefully we will see it tommorrow in the maprelease...

Hardrave ;>24/12/2010 16:28

daza, iam at your side!

YES!

Req25/12/2010 01:28(edited 25/12/2010 01:29)

The best bhop map in the temple style! High fps, unical jumps, incredible atmosphere detalisation and ideal gameplay are forcing me to put a YES here.

reminder12/01/2011 21:03

this is the best map i ever played so damn YES i love it

Ovidiu Dumitru14/01/2011 00:53(edited 14/01/2011 00:53)

Status: Accepted

Release:

- next map release.

Other:

- Thank you guys for voting.

Page 2 of 2