shNz - untouchable [rebuild]

Started by gizpo_O
13/11/2010 20:51
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
gizpo_O13/11/2010 20:51(edited 15/11/2010 21:27)

Nukk: "i didn't finish the project,as have a problem with the my PC and i'm passing this projects for gizpo."

    Title: shNz - Untouchable [Not sure yet]


    Project status: 5%


    Nickname gizpo, played hns & kz several years. Started moviemaking about year ago but haven't edit that much.


    Type of the movie: One man movie starring shnz


    Project Description: 18 demos with chill music, won't tell more.



    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas The source fps are 200 and I will render my movie in x264 with a bitrate of 4500 and 60fps output...


    Requests: I will show you screenshots later.



EDIT1: One screenshot from intro: http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6154/image12y.jpg // deleted 1st pic cuz colorchanging.

EDIT2: http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/2471/image0ge.jpg

FLP13/11/2010 20:58

gl gizpo and I hope you will finish it soon :D

S7R1K3R13/11/2010 21:31(edited 13/11/2010 21:31)

gl

burnhouse13/11/2010 21:58

Good luck!

BLuex13/11/2010 23:33(edited 13/11/2010 23:33)

Lol, hope someone edit it :D gl

theddy14/11/2010 10:14

gl with the project, i like the 1st pic :p

IceVip14/11/2010 10:43

i don't like the 1st pic colors are too..... diffused n blured

gizpo_O14/11/2010 11:41

Originally posted by IceVip
i don't like the 1st pic colors are too..... diffused n blured


The diffusion is cuz map. There's some fume all around :P

geddyK14/11/2010 12:20(edited 14/11/2010 12:20)

I looking forward to see it. The first screen as on the same beggining looks fantastic. Waiting for more and good luck with the project.

<3 both :P

Playmate14/11/2010 13:17

I'm really happy that this project was given to you gizpo, not nukk.

NHZ.16/11/2010 18:35

omg I can not wait ! gl

unBreakS19/11/2010 11:33

Originally posted by Playmate
I'm really happy that this project was given to you gizpo, not nukk.

+1 and gl

nikitich moviemaker19/11/2010 15:35

looks cool

DiDo-Grecord holder19/11/2010 15:38

shnz is touchable...

Cola^25/11/2010 21:41

Updates g, more screenshots:) I know that you've worked it.

gizpo_O26/11/2010 14:30

Originally posted by Cola^
Updates g, more screenshots:) I know that you've worked it.


oh exactly, I re-made intro and stuff so I'll update some screens soon!

dx^08/12/2010 05:21

niceone =)

Ackn_08/12/2010 17:11

[rebuild]
why?

200608/12/2010 17:14

Originally posted by gizpo
Nukk: "i didn't finish the project,as have a problem with the my PC and i'm passing this projects for gizpo."

nobody^13/12/2010 20:14

Come on fasteeer!

Page 1 of 2