shNz - untouchable [rebuild]

Started by gizpo_O
13/11/2010 20:51
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
gizpo_O13/12/2010 22:56

Sorry guys but the project is freezing, I have no motivation at all and I don't like to rush this. Hopefully I got my moviemaking motivation back soon! :/

Ggs`13/12/2010 23:20

rebuild â„–2 ? Who's next? :D

Nukk14/12/2010 05:59

ahaha!

dubstep_14/12/2010 13:42

:o cool

Di[S]asteR -.^14/12/2010 16:32

Originally posted by Ggs`
rebuild â„–2 ? Who's next? :D

yea.. when everyone knows and waits for it, ur 'motivation' is gone. niceee!

gizpo_O20/12/2010 00:02

Originally posted by Di[S
asteR -.^]
Originally posted by Ggs`
rebuild â„–2 ? Who's next? :D

yea.. when everyone knows and waits for it, ur 'motivation' is gone. niceee!


I know, shnz asked to move project for (I dont remember his name, maslinko or something) cuz lack of progression, fine for me, hopefully we'll find some boosts for our boostmovie, if not then that will be only minimovie. Just to know, I'll quit moviemaking after that, so. Sorry bois shit happens, thank god you can't flame me cause admin will close this thread!

fizik20/12/2010 00:04

Closed upon request of the creator.

Page 2 of 2