[LJ] 245hj by Risible Ripple [by Syrle] World

Started by Syrle
13/11/2010 21:30
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
Syrle13/11/2010 21:30(edited 21/11/2010 15:32)

-link removed-
gj Risible Ripple))

burnhouse13/11/2010 21:43

demo

Syrle13/11/2010 21:43

http://www.unique-kz.com/demos_lj.php

Homicide13/11/2010 21:44

govno

Syrle13/11/2010 21:45

Please ban homicide russian slang

akse13/11/2010 21:56

Sorry, Syrle, but RR need more skillable and professional moviemaker. Gj again, RR.

musaka13/11/2010 21:56

Wrong thread,bugged jump.This will never be the "wr" in my eyes.

theddy13/11/2010 22:05(edited 13/11/2010 22:11)

Originally posted by musaka
Wrong thread,bugged jump.This will never be the "wr" in my eyes.


word, noob technique

KypBA13/11/2010 22:24

lol if i'll ever record any wr i hope you will not edit it

Spogi13/11/2010 22:32

ahhaahha

- nympho -14/11/2010 00:03

stop making movies dude ,srsly

FLP14/11/2010 00:06

stop making movies with other players then you

sPADERâ™ 14/11/2010 00:43

just rofl

beuhnoix14/11/2010 03:26

Originally posted by sPADERâ™ 
just rofl

Godlajk14/11/2010 04:20

I've said it before.. Shit.

Originally posted by - nympho -
stop making movies dude ,srsly

akse14/11/2010 07:24(edited 14/11/2010 07:25)

[blockquote]stop making movies with other players then you
[/blockquote] I hope it is not official movie :p

FXtrt14/11/2010 08:11

shit made rly enough pls)

NeMiQ2214/11/2010 09:26

That edit isn't so bad guys (song is terrible with that I agree)

Syrle14/11/2010 12:41

I agree, I pick up bad music

fizik14/11/2010 12:57

Enough of the flame,constructive criticism appreciated.

Page 1 of 2