[LJ] 245hj by Risible Ripple [by Syrle] World

Started by Syrle
13/11/2010 21:30
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
nucLeaR14/11/2010 12:59(edited 14/11/2010 12:59)

Nice jump, if it's legit.

only 10 units and no slowdown ?

unBreakS14/11/2010 14:47

Originally posted by KypBA
lol if i'll ever record any wr i hope you will not edit it

+1

Risible Ripple14/11/2010 16:14

WHY!?!? Why I have miss 256 on 243, but this noob did 245 with 255.5!? WTF!? HE WAS CHEATED, HE IS BUGGER :cry: :cry: :cry:
P.S. My bulgarian friends and other enviers, please, don't take it seriously. It's just for fun :)

fizik14/11/2010 16:39

If you mean me,I'm not jealous in any way. I just personally think that this is not how you do a HJ and that cr0uchers jump was just insane. And I think you didn't do it for fun ;) But that's my opinion.

theddy14/11/2010 16:52

HAHAHAHAh yes, im so jealous about a guy geeking 245hj all day and night with a noob technique,of course its for fun.Now go geek 246 you can do it with 255.6! fucking noob technique

beuhnoix14/11/2010 17:05

Originally posted by theddy
HAHAHAHAh yes, im so jealous about a guy geeking 245hj all day and night with a noob technique,of course its for fun.Now go geek 246 you can do it with 255.6! fucking noob technique


mhh IMO I like this technique. This kind of bug/technique can evolve the games. Like CJ, DCJ, MCJ ! :)

zteuq14/11/2010 18:51

But since HJ is kinda pointless to do with lj with whatever technique, it will never be used in a real situation. So yeah - let people do it with whatever way the want, since this isn't such a big deal in my opinion (hard still, but like "w/e do something else" feeling).

Page 2 of 2