koukouz - the Summary by Jackey.lia

Started by Jackey.lia moviemaker
20/11/2010 15:44
Page 1 of 2
Jackey.lia moviemaker20/11/2010 15:44(edited 20/11/2010 16:11)

Come on,man :D

This is a koukouz 11 world record of films, October 23, 2010 a total of 118 world record, koukouz gave me nearly 20 world records to make, from which 11 wrs to make the movie, was a very long time, more than 20 minutes to see the dead ah.haha ;)
Whether a long time, I hope you can enjoy it, Hopkins - A Drifting Up You may feel boring, but still I hope you can keep watching it

(my english very bad :lol: )

LET'S ROCK!

WATCHING LINK: http://www.own3d.tv/video/41197/koukouz_-_the_Summary

Runs edited

zr_minimountain_koukouz_0039.48
kz_stoneblock_ez_koukouz_0145.30
kz_faw_cathedral_e_koukouz_0147.79
kz_j2s_cupblock_koukouz_0225.75
cg_cupiators_koukouz_0043.11
cg_islands_koukouz_0055.56
kz_adventure_koukouz_0210.36
sn_noobbean_koukouz_0210.51
kz_cg_pianoclimb_koukouz_0210.91
kt_blockrace_koukouz_0142.19
kz_ea_desert_koukouz_0147.81

Feel Welcome to join

Jackey.lia - The Movie Club
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Jackeylia-TheMovieClub

Casting

koukouz

Produced and directed by

Jackey.lia

Soundtrack

Blue Stahli - Leadfoot Getaway
Qemists - Take It Back
DJ Fresh - Lassitude
Jon Hopkins - A Drifting Up
DJ Okawari - Sound of Silence
Jason Shyboy - Shall Never Surrender

Software

Fraps
Sony Vegas
Half-Life Advanced Effects

koukouz greetings to

ShoCk
Vee
Lolz
shNz
chrizZo
7D
PQST
SUBWAYZ
NeYoXDDD
niki
A3T!U$

Jackey.lia special thanks to

s!coN
wzq5417601
A3T!U$
ndR
koukouz

Please Visit

Xtreme-Jumps.eu
bbs.simen.cn
kzcvm.5d6d.com
airwalk-media.com/beta
Jackey-lia.5d6d.com

Movie finished on October 23,2010

MOVIE DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.filefront.com/17434923/koukouz---the-Summary-by-Jackey.lia.rar/
(Movie/Musics/......)

theddy20/11/2010 15:51(edited 20/11/2010 15:53)

Now thats a kz movie! Great work guys :) I just hate the random flashes..

Jackey.lia moviemaker20/11/2010 15:58

me too, i has been no good idea,

unBreakS20/11/2010 16:15

awesome work jackey.lia i love your style of editing
and ofc kkz gj for the runs

Charly.0s20/11/2010 16:16

gj nice job esp outro

VOOD20/11/2010 16:30

can't watch, too much shit(flashes n stuff) for my eyes..

musaka20/11/2010 16:42

The random flashes ruined your hard work.
so 7/10 because of them

sPADERâ™ 20/11/2010 17:58(edited 20/11/2010 19:41)

Magnificent summary movie! :D

First of all, I love this idea! This is what i call a real kz-movie and I hope this is a trend-setter and that other complitations like this are made! :)

Thoughts on the movie:
The edit was really brilliant, I love the intro and outro! Very nicely done building up the "character" of kkz! :first: I personally like kkz style alot and its really fun to watch, he makes it look so easy!

Edit
so the runs are great, about the edit, I especially liked the colors you used, for example on j2s_cupbl0ck it does makes such a difference! Altough I have to say some parts in the movie it got a little bit annoying with the dark flashes but overall great job with the colors and effects.

Music
Fits like a glove, very nice synced, i liked what you did in the intro with the run names! I love the fact that you mixed smooth and calm songs with some adrenaline music! This gave the runs alot more life since its easy to get boored and fastforward trough a movie if it gets lame but i think you did a great job keeping it intresting and enjoyable!

Summary
So overall, great job! 8.5/10 :up: really like your style of editing!
Some parts were a little bit hard for the eyes too much brightness, darkness and random flashes, but I guess it looks alot smoother when you have the downloaded version instead of stream :D

(this is the first movie-review I actually put time into writing, so I hope you appreciate this) :)

200620/11/2010 18:18(edited 20/11/2010 18:18)

Damn, sPADER, was going to write a review my self too, but you seemed to be quicker ^^

Anyways, i agree with the most of what sPADER wrote there, got really nothing more to add :P

kuce'20/11/2010 18:24

i think the flashes are fine they keep it more entertained

nucLeaR20/11/2010 18:44

Wow, i watched it all and I never wanted it to stop :D The runs are so near-to-perfection!

Jackey.lia moviemaker20/11/2010 19:23(edited 20/11/2010 19:28)

Thank you for your comments ,sPADER, and others ;)

IceVip20/11/2010 19:25

uum i don't wanna be rude but this is kinda waste of time but still.. gj for da effort ^^

dexxies20/11/2010 19:39

Nice partnership you have with koukouz! great movie and great jumper!

pLaguE^20/11/2010 19:42

Terrible runs kkz ____ (insert sarcasm)

Good edit though, the music was pretty awesome also.

Good job both!

sPADERâ™ 20/11/2010 19:45(edited 20/11/2010 19:45)

Hehe sorry for being fast with review 2006 :D
glad you liked the response jackey!

jusuuh20/11/2010 20:53

good job!

but my eyes hurt in intro and everywhere cause of black flashes :s but nice!

Jackey.lia moviemaker20/11/2010 21:18

black flashes not good effects , dont you think ;)

Mittelfinger20/11/2010 23:51

Nice idea, but bad realizing. Kinda tediously to watch tbh.
First of all - boring music, almost plunged me into a lethargic sleep.
Boring maps (on my taste), make the movie with bhop maps next time. It looks more dinamic, and in combination with good music, will deliver some pleasure from viewing imo.
I appreciate your efforts, gj for it, but 20 minutes is too long for watching, even with such stunning runs.
Editing was ok btw.

Fantasm21/11/2010 00:32

needs more fps and better music, other than that i feel like i coulda just dled the demos

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.