koukouz - the Summary by Jackey.lia

Started by Jackey.lia moviemaker
20/11/2010 15:44
Page 2 of 2
geddyK21/11/2010 08:21(edited 21/11/2010 08:21)

I agree with the most what Mr. sPADER wrote above.
In addition to I'd to tell you - great RESPECT for making this movie! =O :up: Incredible dedication of time. Good job!

A3TIUS21/11/2010 16:49

<3 you Koukouz and Jackey !!

Awesome partnership with the movies. I dont think I have over-emphasize kkz's style. They are simply the best. And Jackey, he seems to be coming back with more and more surprises. Awesome edit there. I could never imagine that a movie could be done so beautifully with Fraps (lol :P) I really fell in love with the outro yet again. You have done an amazing job of bringing character into the kz movies :up:

And dont worry koukouz. I'd always preserve your demos :P

Playmate21/11/2010 18:40(edited 21/11/2010 19:22)

This outro.. Damn its awesome!!!

flexiboi21/11/2010 18:42

very nerd jumper o.O

Originally posted by flexiboi
very nerd jumper o.O

Please punish this hater. He acts against rules - he don't have to insult other community members.

OT: Unfortunately I can't watch this movie atm due to my problems with flashplayer, I'll post here later.

deus?21/11/2010 22:06

Movie started pretty rough and first two songs were going to force me close the player. Loud and fast music CAN'T FIT this game imo. Again these annoying flashes and blurs...
But back to the movie. I was going to stop watching it until I got to 8:15! In the first minute I thought the movie music is gone and its my player sound on the background. After I checked that my player is paused I rewind the movie back to 8:15 and enjoyed it until 13:45. Best part so far, awesome music that fits properly, clean screen. Nice job with this part.

6/10 just for 8:15 - 13:45 part!

Ggs`21/11/2010 22:44

thanks Jackey.lia for making such a movie. I enjoyed alot! great kreedz show! have to say you overedit first two runs, this flashes of light irritated a little bit. but everythink esle looks cool :up:

chrizZo22/11/2010 15:27

Koukouz is until today without a doubt the best kreedzer ever skillwise. He combines all techniques with a maximum speed and touches the limits of the cs engine. Respect, really.

OMG this is the best movie I've ever seen!!!
Jackey, you got amazing style of editing and koukouz... you are just the best!

Jackey.lia moviemaker22/11/2010 16:16

Thanks
Mittelfinger,007goretex,geddyK,A3TIUS,Playmate,ShoCk,deus,Ggs` and chrizZo :)

-STK-22/11/2010 16:45

Finally downloaded! And the movie is amazing , i like your style of moviemaking :) , i just didn't like those flashes in the beginning but later the chilling part was awesome :)

Ackn_22/11/2010 16:47

gj Jackey.lia!<3 and ofc koukouz

nucLeaR22/11/2010 17:02

Originally posted by Jackey.lia
Thanks
Mittelfinger,007goretex,geddyK,A3TIUS,Playmate,ShoCk,deus,Ggs` and chrizZo :)


You're welcomed.

dx^28/11/2010 23:16

sickkkkk gjjjj :D

Kpoluk01/08/2016 20:47

Can someone upload this movie to file sharing?

swatter.02/08/2016 09:53

ask kafds

ndR moviemaker Tournament #210/11/2016 16:45

Originally posted by Kpoluk
Can someone upload this movie to file sharing?


I might have it stored somewhere...
I'll upload it if that's the case.

Kpoluk10/11/2016 17:33(edited 10/11/2016 17:40)

yes, it would be awesome ndR!

PS anwering to your question in chat - there is Counter-Strike World Records Channel by hefAkz and my uploads for kz-rush. His videos are 60fps, I cannot afford myself such capture quality in realtime, so kz-rush wr videos are a bit laggy, but I'm concentrating on the uploading speed :)

Mik011/11/2016 11:19

Originally posted by Kpoluk
Can someone upload this movie to file sharing?

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjk2Njk2MDE2.html
If the link works for u.

Kpoluk11/11/2016 12:12

Originally posted by Mik0
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjk2Njk2MDE2.html
If the link works for u.


Yep, found this some time ago, but seems like there is just a video while I want to download original video file. I had video on my old HDD, but it was broken.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.