Describe your country with one word.

Started by DiDo-Grecord holder
02/12/2010 18:37
Page 2 of 13
CamelCloudrecord holder02/12/2010 21:22

Originally posted by opa
unheard


Heh.. Hehe.

- nympho -02/12/2010 21:29

the land of dreams ,everyone dreams to get out from it

theddy02/12/2010 21:33

garbage

opa02/12/2010 21:47(edited 02/12/2010 21:48)

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Originally posted by opa
unheard


Heh.. Hehe.

LMFAO i just understood why this sounded funny... :D lol i forgot to mention that i am originally from Lithuania, I moved to US a year ago

akkord mapper02/12/2010 21:48

AWESOME

VaLoS02/12/2010 22:05

Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
that too, but mostly shit

shit with bull in front of it ... :/

mJauZ^02/12/2010 22:11(edited 02/12/2010 22:11)

I need more words to describe it...
shit chalga kebabs boiko borisov and azis

S3eKeR02/12/2010 22:30

brainlesspeople

fizik02/12/2010 23:02

I guess I know with what word alot of people would describe my country ;D

technology

ndR moviemaker Tournament #202/12/2010 23:12

Why not extending a bit the initial topic?

I think it can be interesting to share many different point of views on a country... Let me explain more clearly:

France: Romantic
England: Snob
Germany: harsh language
Italy: History
Spain: Sun
Belgium: french fries
Netherland: coffee shops
Russia: corruption
Denmark: snow
Norway: salmon
Finland: snow
Sweden: blond and blue-eyed girls
Bulgaria: poverty

I hope the creator of the thread doesn't mind my message :D
Please do not insult other countries, that's not the point.

pLaguE^02/12/2010 23:34

Amazing.

Powe02/12/2010 23:38

Sauna

Nikša Jovanovic02/12/2010 23:52(edited 02/12/2010 23:57)

"Runaway/Running/Shit/"
Whenever I think of Serbia , in my head is "go away from it and do not look back".

|Hunter|03/12/2010 00:05(edited 03/12/2010 00:06)

Originally posted by - nympho -
the land of dreams ,everyone dreams to get out from it


Originally posted by niki
"Runaway/Running/Shit/"
Whenever I think of Serbia , in my head is "go away from it and do not look back".

Romania is = those 2 linked together

jack frog03/12/2010 00:40

Alps

skR'03/12/2010 02:06

i wonder why you think your countries are shit. man, you LIVE there. thanks to your country you are a free person that can live without (many) difficulties. try re-thinking a concept of your country insteed of saying: "oh i live in a shity country", because i am sure that most of you have a peaceful life in your SOOOO shity country.

Punk^03/12/2010 02:50

Denmark: snow

ndR

That's Norway!
;-)

Denmark: Alcohol.

D2B03/12/2010 05:05

Netherland: coffee shops + weed

remake03/12/2010 06:08

Originally posted by Punk^

Denmark: snow

ndR

That's Norway!
;-)

Denmark: Alcohol.

No, it's Denmark = wind

Ackn_03/12/2010 06:29

bankrupt

Page 2 of 13

Please log in to post replies.