Describe your country with one word.

Started by DiDo-Grecord holder
02/12/2010 18:37
Page 3 of 13
CamelCloudrecord holder03/12/2010 07:31

Originally posted by Punk^

Denmark: snow

ndR

That's Norway!
;-)

Denmark: Alcohol.


Denmark is drunk teenagers, lol. Everytime I see something about Denmark in the local newspaper, there's always some teenagers raging at the police. And you have the almighty wind.

mJauZ^03/12/2010 09:15

Originally posted by ndR
Why not extending a bit the initial topic?

I think it can be interesting to share many different point of views on a country... Let me explain more clearly:

France: Romantic
England: Snob
Germany: harsh language
Italy: History
Spain: Sun
Belgium: french fries
Netherland: coffee shops
Russia: corruption
Denmark: snow
Norway: salmon
Finland: snow
Sweden: blond and blue-eyed girls
Bulgaria: poverty

I hope the creator of the thread doesn't mind my message :D
Please do not insult other countries, that's not the point.

France:Romantic , alot of gays tho.(my sister went there and told me guys kissed each other on the street withouth caring)
England:Cup o' tea ol chap?(I went there once , was really awesome :))
Germany:I like the language :D
Italy:PIZZA
Spain:Beaches
Russia:Communist girls
Ukrain:Vodka
Bulgaria:POOOORRRRRRRR.(Seriously 2200BGN for an iPhone 4?NICCCEEEE)

A3TIUS03/12/2010 09:18

The topic should have given us the freedom of extending it to at least a sentence. A word is not enough for me. And not even a sentence :P Anyways, I'm gonna use a sentence to summarize my thoughts:

Unity in Diversity

Display Name03/12/2010 11:27(edited 03/12/2010 20:09)

Originally posted by A3TIUS
University


This could work out as well, don't you agree? :)
As India has the highest number of universities in the world.

RAJU03/12/2010 13:31

i like akM's country

Cola^03/12/2010 14:32(edited 04/12/2010 11:07)

Originally posted by Powe
Sauna

+ Lapland

DiDo-Grecord holder03/12/2010 14:55

Originally posted by Cola^
Originally posted by Powe
Sauna

+ Lapland

haha I still dont believe that almost everyone in the scandinavian countries have sauna in their homes

c0ncode03/12/2010 15:22

Originally posted by ndR
Netherland: coffee shops


u mean sex shops :p

akM03/12/2010 16:23

Originally posted by c0ncode
Originally posted by ndR
Netherland: coffee shops


u mean sex shops :p


Weedsex

has to be 1 word..

|kONEr 'kz.pt 03/12/2010 19:08

Corruption .

musaka03/12/2010 20:31(edited 03/12/2010 20:31)

kenef (toilet)

owned03/12/2010 20:37

BetterEducatedThanMostOthers

cC|Nikolaa03/12/2010 20:50

Originally posted by owned
BetterEducatedThanMostOthers


rofl

remake03/12/2010 20:55(edited 03/12/2010 20:56)

Originally posted by owned
BetterEducatedThanMostOthers

Speaking only one language counts too?

kunqui03/12/2010 20:56

Pieceofshit is a word?

Playmate03/12/2010 21:04

Originally posted by owned
BetterEducatedThanMostOthers

are you serious?

owned03/12/2010 21:08(edited 03/12/2010 21:16)

you guys are just being prejudice lol. clearly you haven't been to an American university. you're just going off on a limb because of all the videos you see and things you read about are of stupid Americans.

@remake: Language doesn't denote being educated. Nobody is ever jumping for joy to learn the Estonian language. We learn Spanish, French or German most commonly throughout high school. The education I'm talking about is post secondary education. College and university level education.

ding-dong03/12/2010 21:15

uglyy

shNzrecord holder Tournament #203/12/2010 21:18

America has the best university's, that's a fact.

Puppey03/12/2010 21:30(edited 07/01/2011 16:26)

whygodwhy

btw, whenever I think about France I imagine it like gay guys having a threesome. dunno why.

Page 3 of 13

Please log in to post replies.