Describe your country with one word.

Started by DiDo-Grecord holder
02/12/2010 18:37
Page 4 of 13
akM03/12/2010 21:47

Originally posted by Puppey
whygodwhy

btw, whenever I think about France I imagine it like gay guys having a threesome. dunno why.


HAHAHAHAHA

c-walker`03/12/2010 22:18

shithole

c0ncode03/12/2010 22:30

owned wrote ...

BetterEducatedThanMostOthers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE

owned03/12/2010 23:04

See, exactly. You've only seen video of Americans being stupid. You're appealing to ignorance and committing a fallacy of composition. Truth be told most other countries are the idiotic ones because they can only assume. I'm sticking strong that America is better educated than most other countries simply because I knew you guys would try to find the least educated examples to try and prove me wrong. You're doing great but I'm still standing here, proud to be an American, proud to be educated, proud to be in a university and I'm thankful I don't live in a society where people are so quick to judge based on a damn YouTube video.

akM03/12/2010 23:19

I lol'd at the black dude:
"which state does KFC come from" and he doesnt know LOL

CamelCloudrecord holder04/12/2010 15:58

Hahaha, "How many sides does a triangle have?" "Uhm, I don't know, four?"

What a hilarious video.

musaka04/12/2010 16:03

owned got owned

CamelCloudrecord holder04/12/2010 16:16

There's also that woman that says she doesn't know that United Kingdom is a country. Pathetic.

chrizZo04/12/2010 16:50(edited 04/12/2010 17:01)

double standards...
OH wait, that describes the whole western societies, or how we name ourselves: "civilized world".
@ owned: http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/a/a9/America.jpg or http://28.media.tumblr.com/UFbqZhs0ldj13ua10aoCJ4PZ_400.jpg or http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/d/d5/Bombtheshitoutaya.jpg

kafds04/12/2010 17:09

expensive

Dragon04/12/2010 17:15

owned, that video is just a tip of the iceberg, you have to try harder than telling us about your patriotism, part of your great and outstanding education system is learning the students how great and flawless their country is :D and thanks for proving my point with your affecting speech

chrizZo04/12/2010 17:37(edited 04/12/2010 17:42)

what is this discussion for? just look at the statistics to see how bad americas education system is compared to europes.
americas universities are the best, yea sure, because the whole education system is aristocratic. in germany there are too many people who want to study. more demand than supply.

btw owned, Dragon is right. you should reflect again where your patriotism really comes from.

I seriously don't know how americans can't understand that their country is hated. I mean... it's just obvious and has nothing to do with any ignorance or stereotypes.

kunqui04/12/2010 20:06

America Rules!

owned04/12/2010 20:06

I don't recall saying anything about my patriotism, so now you guys are just going off on tangents. I can understand why you think we think people hate our country, but I don't fit the stereotype of the average American. I for one, have an IQ way above the average. I am also lucky to have a mother and father who care enough to provide for me and allow me the opportunity to go to college. I'm not saying you're wrong but you guys are just looking at all the wrong examples. People are like that because they don't take advantage of what their future could possibly be. If those people in the video decided to take into account what education could do for you they wouldn't be what they are now. There are a lot of poor, uneducated Americans, the only reason that they're like this is because they didn't have a goal, their mindset wasn't clear. I, however, had a goal and have more success than some 40 year old men. I'm still standing strong that America has a better education system then others, but people choose not to take advantage of it.

twinkgirll04/12/2010 20:07

fuckingsnow

jingles04/12/2010 20:48(edited 04/12/2010 20:48)

it's easy to interview 1,000 people and take the 10 worst interviews and put them into a video, you guys are completely disregarding what owned is saying and just going by your own ignorant ways. you're also pretending that the U.S. is the only country that has poor, uneducated individuals.

remake04/12/2010 22:00

It's also easy to take the population of USA and think they all are educated just because there's a good education system in USA.

Timmycakes mapper04/12/2010 22:09(edited 04/12/2010 22:10)

lol @ america bashing :) im glad i live here in Amurr-kah

OT:
Worry-less

CamelCloudrecord holder04/12/2010 22:18

We're not saying America is a bad country, the colleges are extraordinary and a lot of money is spent on school. That is those who care enough, like you, owned. You are right about the whole "we have good schools" point, but the people in America ARE stupid for not using that opportunity. Your good schools are worthless if there are no one going on them.

FLP04/12/2010 22:20

Crvena Zvezda

Page 4 of 13

Please log in to post replies.