Removing old/inactive accounts.
I'm gonna use this topic to say admins to remove all my multiple accounts.
If I remember right, in the past there wasn't an opportunity to rename display name of account, so that's the reason why I created them. Maybe also because I was young and nooby.
But I don't use them for sho, so please, remove them, I would be happy if there would be only one Perdo in this community.
So here they are:
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.34280
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.28562
Thank you for your understanding and not warning/banning me. :D
Perdo you are so brave. :D
Edit: I would also like to remove my old account. --> nbdyyy
I was so childish those days :(
Shame on guys! ;o Even though it's very impressive that you guys stepping forward like this and acting mature. Hope you guys wont get banned :D
A bad idea imo. Old xj-accounts is a part of the whole kz-history and should be left alone, no matter if the person is active or not. :)
Originally posted by alfredoboiA bad idea imo. Old xj-accounts is a part of the whole kz-history and should be left alone, no matter if the person is active or not. :)
Thats the whole truth. Sorry for the pointless thread.
Close this.
Closed on request :-)