qsk_azure

Started by -STK-
08/12/2010 21:34
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
-STK-08/12/2010 21:34

No one nominated this awesome map so i decided i should do it.Map qsk_azure is made by mapper qui , who is my favorite mapper , all of his work i enjoy playing.This map is really hard nocp even harder than synergy_x as some players claim.He made another version of it qsk_azure-2 , but lets start from accepting this one on xj , his maps are pretty underrated and small amount of people knows of them but if you take any of those maps you'll be amazed how much work is put into them and how every jump is precisely made.Mapper qui recently joined kz-random crew as Cypek (kzra headadmin) noticed his talent.Good luck qui in your future projects we hope to see more from you.

Download(megaupload) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BY5X4P7U
Download(mediafire) http://www.mediafire.com/?7fjh1d19slzd9cn

Some screenshots:
http://i54.tinypic.com/24ypw8i.jpg http://i51.tinypic.com/b6dces.jpg http://i51.tinypic.com/90nitc.jpg http://i54.tinypic.com/x1ht2h.jpg

Sitka09/12/2010 09:21

It's hard for sure, I tried it at my school laptop without a mouse. This is something for the pros to progress on.

I liked the style because it's so infrequent. The textures fits good to the blocks. I vote YES as a mapper but would be a no if i wasn't.

Good job with this nomination.

ritenau09/12/2010 16:40

Map is too hard for nocp, but if nothing like this will be in a map pool, people wouldn't progress. So I vote YES for future generations. ^^

m0ver09/12/2010 17:53

Yes, KZ needs extreme map! Lovely design, kinda oldschool. But the challenge rises above every other map's aspect.

Berkut Tournament #209/12/2010 19:51

I am not the real I, unless I vote for that map.
Actually Im looking forward to all qsk maps, not only this, that's why I vote for, map is uber hard and tricky with timing jumps, imba no cp, but w/e. By completing this map, it'd impart you more confidence on the maps with less challenge.

No checkpoints = "Impossible but very very hard" (c)

VertikO09/12/2010 22:59

definitely yes because kz needs an extreme kz map just like synergy_x is an extreme bhop map. this map is definitely worth to accept because of its hardness and cool unseen jumps

unBreakS12/12/2010 15:40(edited 12/12/2010 15:41)

The map is great. The jumps are extreme.
The atmosphere is great. gj —
YES

Gene Tournament #212/12/2010 21:00

One of my favourites, XJ needs more technique maps.
Yes from me.

brick`12/12/2010 23:12

nice map, like textures and bhop parts. very hard.
YES

mdNh17/12/2010 17:58

I'm new and the map is extreme hard for me but in this way i will teach a part of jumping better than in easy maps... Yes

kalinskY17/12/2010 23:22(edited 17/12/2010 23:26)

The textures are just great! The jumps (those i have reached) are realy realy hard for me.Even with cp, it would be the most extreme map at XJ (probably even harder than synergy) and i'd quit the server! And still i vote YEP, just to see some demos from my favourite players, such as shNz , KeltA , heL , kkz ... and whoever else dare to record at azure (:

ii.^21/12/2010 15:54

This map must be official, like the others said, the xj needs more maps of hard/death style.
I'm crazy to see who will be the first to get the wr of this map.
I have my favorites, kkz, adantoud and KeltA!
My vote is YES!

jarski21/12/2010 19:49

Textures are nice and the jumps in this map are unique. Also it would be great to see who gets the wr in it first. So my vote is YES!

cocacola21/12/2010 21:22

qsk_azure $ qsk_azure-2, I love those tricky jump.
so my vote is YES!

eeK23/12/2010 13:52

I agree what are saying these people, map is very hard, i can't pass even the start, but nevermind. I want to see uber WR from professional kreedzers :D

Req25/12/2010 01:30

anything but HARDCORE! xj needs this map. YES

CoMMoN25/12/2010 01:50

currently the hardest map. i didn`t tryout azure 2 but i know this is harder than every map in kz now, so definetly YES.

deus?25/12/2010 06:44

just played the map, imo its impossible to nocp it.

CoMMoN25/12/2010 12:35

i did it second try 8 min or something 1-2 months ago with cp, just because it`s hard no cp doesnt mean its impossible, its definetly possible no cp if its possible with cp, its just hard.

FLP26/12/2010 16:33

Really hard map for me,whope to see kkz or adan doing it
YES

Page 1 of 2