qsk_azure

Started by -STK-
08/12/2010 21:34
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
Insignia26/12/2010 20:31

YES , even it is an xtreme map , it deserves to be accepted

fantasist27/12/2010 12:52

YES
Firstly this map is quite nice. Secondly the design is unique and creative. Thirdly it could be the leader of hardest maps for new generations on XJ.

cahz0r Tournament #329/12/2010 23:17

I love the concept of this map. The simple reason is that the jumps are extreme and tricky also doesn't require incredible longjump skills like sandblock2 does.
I vote YES for one of the hardest maps out there.

prize07/01/2011 17:03

Uber-extreme map. I like it. I vote YES. gj qui

nucLeaR07/01/2011 18:49

I really want to see some demos on this map! Yes.

wils10/01/2011 17:43(edited 10/01/2011 17:44)

kzno_xtremeblock was probably hard and impossible when it first arrived.
This map is really extremely redonkulously hard(especially for me) and challenging.
Textures looks okey and those with bad pc's probably have nice fps.

Give it 6months of wr taking and it wont seem impossible anymore!

YES.

Ovidiu Dumitru14/01/2011 14:54

Status: Accepted

Release:

- next map release.

Other:

- Thank you guys for voting.

Page 2 of 2