Best recorders ever

Started by StarWars*1
20/12/2010 21:10
Page 10 of 10
Mehz24/03/2011 17:47

brian and zhady

Punk^24/03/2011 20:20

I don't see the point of arguing why I find some recorders better than koukouz.. That's just my point of view and my personal preferance.
And suo, I don't dislike koukouz :-)

Back to original topic please :-)

StarWars*125/03/2011 07:05

the new list would be : brian hel^_x chasquido novice zhady shnz kunqui ; yea btw I hope heL^_x comes back ; I miss his smooth perfect style :)

Scary Tournament #225/03/2011 13:40

Come on Punk, let's get a discusion going, without reasons threads in general will pretty much suck.

Punk^25/03/2011 14:29

Fast reasons:
Style, flow, choice of maps.

sooshkarecord holder19/04/2011 17:14(edited 01/07/2011 16:27)

[blocked by admin]

LAKIKS19/04/2011 19:26

1) brian
2) zhady
3) shNz
3) akkord
4) kkz
5) kelta

MJK20/04/2011 09:44

Puppetz , cordyline ,Sking ,shnz ,Chasquido ,heL... These are the Guys i enjoy watching record from .. I dont say they are the best but they are the most enjoyable to watch x_X Kkz is mby the top player but i dont like his style .. He is to robot too perfect and lacks excitemet .. but he is beast ...

eeK20/04/2011 10:10

Originally posted by MJK
Puppetz , cordyline ,Sking ,shnz ,Chasquido ,heL... These are the Guys i enjoy watching record from .. I dont say they are the best but they are the most enjoyable to watch x_X Kkz is mby the top player but i dont like his style .. He is to robot too perfect and lacks excitemet .. but he is beast ...


really agree with you. Those demos that they record/recorded are the most enjoyable to watch (as for me)

xTry20/04/2011 15:04

before - Zhady(cuz is my favourite jumper)
Now - Koukouz
After - Chasquido(on my opinion)

StenGah22/04/2011 16:04

Zhady, shnz, kelta, brian, FoF.

Go Zhady!

Funnysmile26/04/2011 01:10

zhady,shnz,napz,bibo,kunqui,hel^_x,akkord

nobody^26/04/2011 14:10(edited 27/04/2011 13:15)

Well, puppetz^had a nice style back then. Also, brian was a monster too. There were many other players who I consider as the best recorders. ndR had some sick demos, zhady made a "giant leap" for the whole KZ world. I was rather impressed by Z0ck3rOO7, especially his bhops. I think that I started KZing because of his 1:39 run at goldbhop. :)

Nowadays, Chasquido is making some sick runs, aswell as shNz. :)

#1 tarGet-
#2 Bibo
#3 Donakos
#4 Supa
#5 Zhady/Flibo/Dujes
#6 T3dbundy
#7 Z0ckerOO7
#8 007/Brian
#9 @p
#10 chriZzo/Puppetz

eMTi27/04/2011 12:28

in no particular order, but all chosen for their amazing styles:
ndr, kkz, zocker, hel, brian, FoF, stormzz

fizik27/04/2011 13:16(edited 27/04/2011 13:17)

Well,the more I watch koukouz the more I like his style aswell as I like his taste of maps even more than the bhoppers. His style is unique,it's fast and he got alot of records - win? Oh,but my favourite style should be heL or KeltA. KeltA's dustbhop run ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1N7IXoafas ) and heL's cliffez run ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry9oPIrfpcY ) are probably my favourite runs of all time - not because of the time,but even more because of the super-nice looking strafes.

Playmate27/04/2011 16:34(edited 27/04/2011 16:35)

Stylewise is definitely shNz. You tell that heL^_x or KeltA or whoever has unique style.. Imo, only shNz's style is unrepeatable.

Originally posted by Playmate
Stylewise is definitely shNz. You tell that heL^_x or KeltA or whoever has unique style.. Imo, only shNz's style is unrepeatable.

nowadays ye shnz , in the past ,stormzz style was far away the best.

scmb29/04/2011 07:21

1)puppetz unique style
2)heL^_x
3)supa/brian/pizza
4)mjuuh/flibo
5)zhady
6)shnz
7)akkord

WOOFix29/04/2011 12:54

-Before
Styles : back then StormZz's and brian's styles were quit incredible tbh (a little mention for 26 who's style was unanimous ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuocxCBFkCo )
Climbers : puppetz (or micron) and zhady were ripping everything on the hardest maps

-Today
Styles : shNz and Chasquido are now the references on the bhops maps ( KeltA's style is pretty fluid too)
Climbers : koukouz is an incredible machine for the past few years ! (special mention for the two asian dudes 7D et sKiCg, who really puch it)

Page 10 of 10

Please log in to post replies.