Best recorders ever

Started by StarWars*1
20/12/2010 21:10
Page 9 of 10
Scary Tournament #222/03/2011 02:11

Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by ӃøøĿɛӢ
koukouz

/thread closed

Punk^22/03/2011 10:37

That depends on what you're after.. quantity or quality.

StarWars*122/03/2011 12:52

you say koukouz , I say chasquido is better than koukouz atm :)

lurp22/03/2011 14:28

chasquido / kayne

eeK22/03/2011 14:34

koukouz and chasquido are different. Koukouz likes climbing maps and little bit speed-maps and chasquido likes speed and bhop so arguing who is better who isnt is just pointless.

FLP22/03/2011 15:00

Originally posted by Punk^
That depends on what you're after.. quantity or quality.

Are you serious?
kzsca_broken
kzno_xtremeblock
kz_cellblock
kz_sandblock2
kzsca_burrow
kzsca_burrow[red_bricks]
kz_cg_extreme
kkz_texture
kz_dimblock
kzro_dahnajourney
kz_kzdk_templebhop_h
kz_kzlt_dementia[+tranquillity]
kz_kzsca_mineblock
kz_sandblock
kz_xj_3ways[xtreme]
mto_desolate_h
qsk_azure
+ he had some of the best bhop maps
+ he won against best players in tournament
I am 1000% sure that he can beat any map he whants

Brummbär22/03/2011 16:03

FadeToBlack , DeedFTW , Hitman , FLP !

Punk^22/03/2011 16:17(edited 22/03/2011 16:19)

Again FLP, it depends on what you're after.. koukouz is the number 1 climber at the moment, but I still prefer climbers like puppetz or brian for several reasons and find their demos of higher quality..

This is a pointless discussion though, because I have my taste and you have yours :-)

jack frog22/03/2011 17:06(edited 22/03/2011 17:07)

Originally posted by FLP
I am 1000% sure that he can beat any map he whants

obviously, but can he beat generally any map?

i agree with Punk^ on the quality/quantity issue

beuhnoix22/03/2011 18:57(edited 22/03/2011 18:57)

Originally posted by Punk^
Again FLP, it depends on what you're after.. koukouz is the number 1 climber at the moment, but I still prefer climbers like puppetz or brian for several reasons and find their demos of higher quality..

This is a pointless discussion though, because I have my taste and you have yours :-)

Finally someone said it

FLP22/03/2011 20:11

Originally posted by Punk^
Again FLP, it depends on what you're after.. koukouz is the number 1 climber at the moment, but I still prefer climbers like puppetz or brian for several reasons and find their demos of higher quality..

This is a pointless discussion though, because I have my taste and you have yours :-)

Can you explain to me what are those reasons,I am really curious?

pLaguE^22/03/2011 20:18

Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by Punk^
Again FLP, it depends on what you're after.. koukouz is the number 1 climber at the moment, but I still prefer climbers like puppetz or brian for several reasons and find their demos of higher quality..

This is a pointless discussion though, because I have my taste and you have yours :-)

Can you explain to me what are those reasons,I am really curious?

There are too many to count, shouldn't argue about something as pointless as this, we all have different tastes.

FLP22/03/2011 22:18

Originally posted by pLaguE^
Originally posted by FLP
Originally posted by Punk^
Again FLP, it depends on what you're after.. koukouz is the number 1 climber at the moment, but I still prefer climbers like puppetz or brian for several reasons and find their demos of higher quality..

This is a pointless discussion though, because I have my taste and you have yours :-)

Can you explain to me what are those reasons,I am really curious?

There are too many to count, shouldn't argue about something as pointless as this, we all have different tastes.

I am not argueing I am only curious to see that reasons.People see only what they want.I was a big fun of hel and I never whanted to admit that kkz is better,but after xtremblock I saw how great kkz is.

pLaguE^23/03/2011 02:18

Well I shouldn't have said arguing, this shouldn't even be a conversation, but I agree...people should say some specific reasons, but if they don't give it, no point in asking even more.

suo24/03/2011 12:57

People always say they dislike kkz then never say why. Just sounds like spite to me. I'll change my opinion if people start listing their reasons though. If I agree with them of course :P

gizpo_O24/03/2011 13:24

Originally posted by suo
People always say they dislike kkz then never say why. Just sounds like spite to me. I'll change my opinion if people start listing their reasons though. If I agree with them of course :P

Maybe because he's arrogant piece of shit and thinks he's the best? Just saying.

akse24/03/2011 13:45

I love chasquido style, he can be top1!

LAKIKS24/03/2011 14:52

akkord style like :)

Brummbär24/03/2011 15:24(edited 24/03/2011 15:27)

bg[/flag] shNz

Brain

fr[/flag] Hell^_x

FLP

akseon (he is not recorder for xj but sweet :D)

Playmate

FLP24/03/2011 16:54

Originally posted by Evil1
bg[/flag] shNz

Brain

fr[/flag] Hell^_x

FLP

akseon (he is not recorder for xj but sweet :D)

Playmate

fu only 4th :/

Page 9 of 10

Please log in to post replies.