Best recorders ever

Started by StarWars*1
20/12/2010 21:10
Page 8 of 10
HitManz Tournament #224/02/2011 22:19

The title of the news says best recorders ever.I suppose meph gave me a list with the players who had the biggest amount of demos.I dont remember exactly but zhady was first with 300 demos recorded .. ndr second but idk maybe kkz overall has more demos than ndr.And the 4th person would be brian or hel.

killahurtZ27/02/2011 18:58

Originally posted by StarWars*1
Just Pm hardblocks - your words = blablblaba be sure of it ;) I dno if you understand english Im not so sure
"They are smoke weed" nice english dude , I see now what a high level of education you have there in Russia.


Why you hate russia so much ?

JekkT01/03/2011 14:07

Originally posted by killahurtZ
Originally posted by StarWars*1
Just Pm hardblocks - your words = blablblaba be sure of it ;) I dno if you understand english Im not so sure
"They are smoke weed" nice english dude , I see now what a high level of education you have there in Russia.


Why you hate russia so much ?


Hahaha, I thought "Wow, this guy is probably from Moldova, the most poor country in Europe."
Checked his profile and laughed even harder.

Pqst`02/03/2011 09:18(edited 02/03/2011 13:04)
nplay-02/03/2011 09:31

hahahaah

eeK02/03/2011 12:35

For me the best were heL^_x and puppetz. Too bad they are not recording nowadays :/

pLaguE^03/03/2011 00:52

brian

/thread

PsYxOpAt mapper03/03/2011 15:20

I would say brian, koukouz, zhady and omilo.

StarWars*103/03/2011 19:50

@for all those who change the subjet of discussion ; ok, my country is poor, but stick to the topic ; I answered to ShocK just 1 time ; you change the topic theme from Best recorders ever to "Let's talk shit about StarWars" ; Internet is a virtual "world", I wanna see you , in reality speaking this shit to me ; it would an extremely funny scene :)

pLaguE^03/03/2011 23:47

Originally posted by StarWars*1
@for all those who change the subjet of discussion ; ok, my country is poor, but stick to the topic ; I answered to ShocK just 1 time ; you change the topic theme from Best recorders ever to "Let's talk shit about StarWars" ; Internet is a virtual "world", I wanna see you , in reality speaking this shit to me ; it would an extremely funny scene :)

You should drop the "conversation" you shouldn't stay so off topic :ok:

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP04/03/2011 00:39(edited 04/03/2011 00:40)

Originally posted by StarWars*1
@for all those who change the subjet of discussion ; ok, my country is poor, but stick to the topic ; I answered to ShocK just 1 time ; you change the topic theme from Best recorders ever to "Let's talk shit about StarWars" ; Internet is a virtual "world", I wanna see you , in reality speaking this shit to me ; it would an extremely funny scene :)

I didn't ask you for answering me, you just came from nowhere and talking blah blah blah... Just want tell you, next time think twice before insulting someone and make sure you can protect yourself. Who looks pathetic now? Obviously.
I think mgD and chasquido could also do it in top if they give more time to kz.

jigsaw04/03/2011 01:13

113 [Belgium] koukouz
38 [Finland] KeltA
35 [Bulgaria] shNz
25 [Argentina] Chasquido
25 [Sweden] zhady

am I wrong?

pLaguE^04/03/2011 02:35

Originally posted by Jig'SaW
113 [Belgium] koukouz
38 [Finland] KeltA
35 [Bulgaria] shNz
25 [Argentina] Chasquido
25 [Sweden] zhady

am I wrong?

ya...extremely wrong

deus?04/03/2011 02:43

zhady and target no doubt.
i found out about kz when these dudes were at peak of recording and they caught my eyes.

Pqst`04/03/2011 09:17

Originally posted by pLaguE^
brian



Who's brian?

pLaguE^04/03/2011 13:22(edited 04/03/2011 13:22)

Originally posted by Pqst`
Originally posted by pLaguE^
brian



Who's brian?

he's brian...duhhh

NPLAY12/03/2011 06:54

Originally posted by Vee
I'll vote for those that, in my opinion, pushed KZ farther. As byob said, they raised the skill level by setting a new standard.

In bhopping, shNz, NAPZ and 26.
In climbing, T3dBundy, mjuuh, zhady and koukouz.
In style, heL^_x and puppetz.

niken21/03/2011 16:38

Z0ck3rOO7
Brian
Faker
Puppetz
zhady

KooleN21/03/2011 19:19

koukouz

/thread closed

FLP21/03/2011 21:06

Originally posted by ӃøøĿɛӢ
koukouz

/thread closed

Page 8 of 10

Please log in to post replies.