Best recorders ever
1-7. Roger Federer
Originally posted by Perdo1-7. Roger Federer
He sure owns Rafael Nadal. What a brat.
koukouz
zhady
hel
PuppetZ, Hel^_x, kkz, shNz, Chasquido, kunqui, Adantoud.
Really cant make up my mind, these are just some of the first that came to my mind.
Originally posted by NAPZkoukouz
zhady
hel
most realistic comment I saw in this thread
Chasquido !
Originally posted by StarWars*1Shock,you fail bro :D .
I am from Moldova but I was in Russia hundreds times , I speak russian fluently . I know LOOOts about Russia.
Ye , you are vodka drinkers. you are alco**lics , you are r*ta*ted in a way , only bullies and id**ts on your streets (ok, except moscow) , computer geekers lots of , fights lots of , you are controled by your Premier and your stupid corruption all over russia , you are like r*t* that stay in the cage and dont have their own opinion.
JUST LOOK at you! pathethic , you are l*m*t-minded. You see only koukouz? you fail,bro one more time. I can say 1 thing , there are more than 5 jumpers that are more pro than koukouz , they just dont have enought time to stay 24/7 like he did.
Btw ,americans famous for fat faggs? Lols? what about their best technology in everything , about their good economy , about their casualness(I dont know if this word exists but :D), what about their singers? You use computer made by a Russian company? you,s*cke*r.
pathetic bro, koukouz lover, computer g**ker, no m*scles , no gi*lfr*e*d , no br*i*s - thats you*
Best kz style : hel , puppetz , novice.
Th* w*r*n'* tha* nec*ss*r*
I deleted my post to not being wrong.
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCkI deleted my post to not being wrong.
:mistrust:
plague i put all those "*" not to be baned. I think you understood what I had written.
koukouz
Chasquido
zhady
:)
koukouz
Hel^_x
ShNz
7D
Dujes
Okay I'm gonna try to write a few words about who I see as the best KZ'er ever.
Well one thing is certain, two people stand out amoung the rest, zhady and KKZ.
To maintain some level of objectivity I'll base my facts on actual proven things instead of speculations of what could've been done.
As far as I know, zhady has had 350-400 records (Based on some countings done by MepH) and KKZ have had around 200 or 250 - Actually I don't know. But where I am going with this is there are 2 big factors in play here, KKZ has done it faster and haven't gotten a lot of his own records beaten in the run. zhady however did it over a longer strech of period. It took zhady more time to reach top1 than it did for KKZ. zhady was battling with ndR and KKZ was battling with KeltA - Where I'd definitely rate the level of competetion higher in favor of zhady because as far as I have heard ndR is #2 in having most world records after zhady. But this brings me to another aspect. Can you only rate based on world records? No I def. don't think so, but it's a strong indicator of the both the dedication and the skill of a player, but we must also mix in the type of worldrecords they have had. Both zhady and KKZ did a lot of big most-wanted, best-of-the-best demos, but what comes into my mind is that if you look down the demo releases, KKZ doesn't really lose records. After zhady stopped, it didn't take THAT long before other people than him reached his level and were able to beat his former worldrecords. Right now KKZ is lightyears in front of every active KZ player and even though it doesn't seem impossible it seems like, it's imposable but RLY hard to beat KKZ demos. Time will eradicate KKZ from the list no doubt, but in this writting moment, I don't feel that I have EVER experienced a player that were so much better than anyone else in my 6 years on XJ.
So who is the best of the two. Well screw it, I really hope they meet in the finals of the tournament!! ^^
But as fast as the list goes it's something like this:
#1 KKZ/Zhady
#2 Zhady/KKZ
#3 brian
#4 t3d
#5-20 Kunqui/heL/Z0ck3r007/a0ke/Kelta/ndR/donakos/kimo/target/puppetz/007/
- The upcomers
- Anyone else below.
1.shnz
2.Chasquido
3.gizpo
4.NAPZ
5.puppetz
6.kkz
7.heL
8.KeltA
9.zhady
10.ajuhhhh
Originally posted by StarWars*1The title says everything. Just to add : you have only 7(lucky number)names to write; not 100 :)
My turn : Bibo,heL^_x,zhady,pizza^,brian,puppetz,novice)
1)Bibo ofc
2)a0ke !!!!!!
3)ajR
4)akm
5)iiN
6)7D
7) ------------------------????------------------
1) heL the best
2) bibo
3) Kunqui
4) shNz
5) kkz
6) KeltA
7) Gizpo o NAPZ
5)
Originally posted by StarWars*1
I am from Moldova
Ye , you are vodka drinkers. you are alco**lics , you are r*ta*ted in a way , only bullies and id**ts on your streets (ok, except moscow) , computer geekers lots of , fights lots of , you are controled by your Premier and your stupid corruption all over russia , you are like r*t* that stay in the cage and dont have their own opinion.
JUST LOOK at you! pathethic , you are l*m*t-minded. You see only koukouz? you fail,bro one more time. I can say 1 thing , there are more than 5 jumpers that are more pro than koukouz , they just dont have enought time to stay 24/7 like he did.
Btw ,americans famous for fat faggs? Lols? what about their best technology in everything , about their good economy , about their casualness(I dont know if this word exists but :D), what about their singers? You use computer made by a Russian company? you,s*cke*r.
pathetic bro, koukouz lover, computer g**ker, no m*scles , no gi*lfr*e*d , no br*i*s - thats you*
Best kz style : hel , puppetz , novice.
You are wrong.
Moldova is the poorest country in Europe, for first.
In Russia we can have higher education in the best institutions of Europe. Diplomas are valued in Europe and America, too.
Now i did not see bullies and idiots on my streets, mb you visited Russia in the early 90s?
by the way, the world economic crisis came from America, your horse did not explain these to you,wild g*psy boy. And if you studied at the university and listened lection about corporate planning, could explain horse that best technology in everything - Japan.
Also in Russia we all have a girlfriends, female population more than male. And we know what is mean tolerance, you not.
PS a lot of boys and girls did not drink alcohol, they are smoke weed.
best: mjuhhh, he has awesome strafe style.
brian,shnz;ndr
Just Pm hardblocks - your words = blablblaba be sure of it ;) I dno if you understand english Im not so sure
"They are smoke weed" nice english dude , I see now what a high level of education you have there in Russia.
Please log in to post replies.