Best recorders ever

Started by StarWars*1
20/12/2010 21:10
Page 6 of 10
pLaguE^02/02/2011 01:59

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by pizza^
nn rage.

no, just a truth, ugly truth, isn't it ?

where was da troofz?

kQbmigrecord holder02/02/2011 02:49

usa so fat... ><........................... just look at pizza's name.

pLaguE^02/02/2011 02:53

Originally posted by NAPZ
usa so fat... ><........................... just look at pizza's name.

you jelly bro

kunqui02/02/2011 18:18(edited 02/02/2011 18:21)

r0fl. at ^
I'm so fucking fat.. I love Mc Donalds.
The point is I ain't american xD.
Russians love vodka as much as their patriotism


In my opinion brian was the best recorder evah..
Their demos were the best and most watchables on this website.. You can notice it watching on Youtube. He has alot of movies maked by their fans or MM that enjoyed his style.
Beside look at their movies. I can't even make any of those jumps that he had done on his first movie (around 2 or 3 years ago).

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP02/02/2011 18:41(edited 02/02/2011 18:49)

Originally posted by kunqui
Russians love vodka as much as their patriotism

so you're sure russian to know what we love.

EDIT: to not be completely offtopic I'll repeat myself. You may not love koukouz or write other names in here but actually everyone of us knows he is just the best of all times.

s0xu02/02/2011 21:22

brian and soulftw, the only two players whos demos i actually downloaded, LET THE LEGEND OF SOUL LIVE FOREVER

kunqui03/02/2011 01:32

YEAHHh Russian boy you're right..
I'm scared about what people would think if I name to "koukouz" as the best jumper ever.
Oh wait.. Thats sarcasm..

pLaguE^03/02/2011 02:01

Originally posted by kunqui
YEAHHh Russian boy you're right..
I'm scared about what people would think if I name to "koukouz" as the best jumper ever.
Oh wait.. Thats sarcasm..

i think we all know who's the best recorder ever....not koukouz

obviously kayne

Originally posted by kunqui
YEAHHh Russian boy you're right..
I'm scared about what people would think if I name to "koukouz" as the best jumper ever.
Oh wait.. Thats sarcasm..

lol :D sacred ? What are you talking about ? Don't make fun of yourself, you're pathetic.

pLaguE^03/02/2011 02:51

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by kunqui
YEAHHh Russian boy you're right..
I'm scared about what people would think if I name to "koukouz" as the best jumper ever.
Oh wait.. Thats sarcasm..

lol :D sacred ? What are you talking about ? Don't make fun of yourself, you're pathetic.

I see a bright future ahead of you.

shNzrecord holder Tournament #203/02/2011 02:53

Z0ck3rOO7!

omilo03/02/2011 04:51(edited 03/02/2011 04:52)

Style wise:

tarGet
brian
heL
sambb
T3dbundy

Uber skill wise:

zhady
koukouz
puppetz
shNz

-------------

Keep it ontopic guys!

dx^03/02/2011 04:58

mjuuuh, bibo , T3dbundy, heL, puppetz ! ^^

kaynerecord holder03/02/2011 14:00

Originally posted by omilo
Style wise:

tarGet
brian
heL
sambb
T3dbundy

Uber skill wise:

zhady
koukouz
puppetz
shNz

kunqui03/02/2011 16:28(edited 03/02/2011 16:31)

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by kunqui
YEAHHh Russian boy you're right..
I'm scared about what people would think if I name to "koukouz" as the best jumper ever.
Oh wait.. Thats sarcasm..

lol :D sacred ? What are you talking about ? Don't make fun of yourself, you're pathetic.


Yep, I said "sacred" because I know what people will say if I say that koukouz is the best recorder ever, but as I don't think that kkz is the best I want to answer you. I don't give a fuck about what some random guys say. Your post was unnecessary, What kind of person would change his choice because he hates a guy?.
Think about it.
btw Keep drinking vodka you're going the good way..

kyser03/02/2011 17:04(edited 03/02/2011 17:05)

zhady, koukouz, brian

stlye: hel, puppetz, supa, shnz

Originally posted by kunqui
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by kunqui
YEAHHh Russian boy you're right..
I'm scared about what people would think if I name to "koukouz" as the best jumper ever.
Oh wait.. Thats sarcasm..

lol :D sacred ? What are you talking about ? Don't make fun of yourself, you're pathetic.


Yep, I said "sacred" because I know what people will say if I say that koukouz is the best recorder ever, but as I don't think that kkz is the best I want to answer you. I don't give a fuck about what some random guys say. Your post was unnecessary, What kind of person would change his choice because he hates a guy?.
Think about it.
btw Keep drinking vodka you're going the good way..

You're so naive :D why are you justifying ?

3T03/02/2011 19:32

Legend:zhady kunqui

Stlye:hel

VOOD04/02/2011 01:46

1.kkz
2.kkz
3.kkz
.

pLaguE^04/02/2011 02:12

Originally posted by VOOD
1.kkz
2.kkz
3.kkz
.

There are not 3 kkz's there is only 1, so your rankings are biased, please rewrite them

Page 6 of 10

Please log in to post replies.