Best recorders ever

Started by StarWars*1
20/12/2010 21:10
Page 5 of 10
w1zzrecord holder29/01/2011 19:47

26 is from Hong Kong

actepukc^29/01/2011 20:11

Originally posted by w1zz
26 is from Hong Kong


yeah awesome bhop !

Sean01/02/2011 04:45

Originally posted by Vee
I'll vote for those that, in my opinion, pushed KZ farther. As byob said, they raised the skill level by setting a new standard.

In bhopping, shNz, NAPZ and 26.
In climbing, T3dBundy, mjuuh, zhady and koukouz.
In style, heL^_x and puppetz.


im pretty sure mjuuh was an ljer / bhopper primarily, but i could be mistaken

jack frog01/02/2011 12:09

I don't know what you consider as the "best" recorder, but for me it is:

Adantoud

His movement is cool and precise during the runs and you don't have the feeling that he's under pressure. I'd like to name koukouz aswell, but he's stressing the hell out and his movement looks very nervous.

pLaguE^01/02/2011 22:44

Originally posted by jack frog
I don't know what you consider as the "best" recorder, but for me it is:

Adantoud

His movement is cool and precise during the runs and you don't have the feeling that he's under pressure. I'd like to name koukouz aswell, but he's stressing the hell out and his movement looks very nervous.

didn't see that coming, kkz has one of most smooth styles i've seen since brian

- nympho -01/02/2011 22:56

Originally posted by jack frog
I'd like to name koukouz aswell, but he's stressing the hell out and his movement looks very nervous.

hahaha what about 7D then?

Originally posted by pLaguE^
Originally posted by jack frog
I don't know what you consider as the "best" recorder, but for me it is:

Adantoud

His movement is cool and precise during the runs and you don't have the feeling that he's under pressure. I'd like to name koukouz aswell, but he's stressing the hell out and his movement looks very nervous.

didn't see that coming, kkz has one of most smooth styles i've seen since brian

What about puppetz then, if you're talking about smoothness ? I think he's leading in this category.

pLaguE^01/02/2011 23:21

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by pLaguE^
Originally posted by jack frog
I don't know what you consider as the "best" recorder, but for me it is:

Adantoud

His movement is cool and precise during the runs and you don't have the feeling that he's under pressure. I'd like to name koukouz aswell, but he's stressing the hell out and his movement looks very nervous.

didn't see that coming, kkz has one of most smooth styles i've seen since brian

What about puppetz then, if you're talking about smoothness ? I think he's leading in this category.

mainly depends on who you ask

Originally posted by pLaguE^
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by pLaguE^
Originally posted by jack frog
I don't know what you consider as the "best" recorder, but for me it is:

Adantoud

His movement is cool and precise during the runs and you don't have the feeling that he's under pressure. I'd like to name koukouz aswell, but he's stressing the hell out and his movement looks very nervous.

didn't see that coming, kkz has one of most smooth styles i've seen since brian

What about puppetz then, if you're talking about smoothness ? I think he's leading in this category.

mainly depends on who you ask

obviously I'm quoted your post, also this forum is free for everybody.

pLaguE^01/02/2011 23:46

Of course I know it's free for everybody, what does that have to do with anything :X

Obviously it means that the question was to you, but everybody can answer/leave opinion towards. Why so many questions?

pLaguE^02/02/2011 00:01

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Obviously it means that the question was to you, but everybody can answer/leave opinion towards. Why so many questions?

I only asked 2 questions :o why are you exaggerating so much :D

nice dialogue indeed

pLaguE^02/02/2011 00:16

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
nice dialogue indeed

lol???
i'm done

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP02/02/2011 01:27

russia

nuff said.

kunqui02/02/2011 01:32

Russians are cool because they drink vodka.

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP02/02/2011 01:44(edited 02/02/2011 01:46)

what was the fail, wheres humour ? Maybe you americans are too smart to see a joke here? Actually not, your nation got famous by fat faggs and stupid toons or comedys so everyone always make fun of you. I'm proud of my country and I will not jet you insult it.

pLaguE^02/02/2011 01:48

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
what was the fail, wheres humour ? Maybe you americans are too smart to see a joke here? Actually not, your nation got famous by fat faggs and stupid toons or comedys so everyone always make fun of you. I'm proud of my country and I will not jet you insult it.

If I'm not mistaken and I don't think I am, kunqui is from Argentina.

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP02/02/2011 01:51

nn rage.

Originally posted by pizza^
nn rage.

no, just a truth, ugly truth, isn't it ?

Page 5 of 10

Please log in to post replies.