Secret title [Some news...]

22/12/2010 16:07
Read-Only
Page 4 of 8
geddyK10/01/2011 13:50(edited 10/01/2011 17:34)

Originally posted by prad
Awesomeness ndR, that last one is a killer :D

I agree in 100% with you, Mr. prad :)
I bet that it gonna be something special =)

sparkEE10/01/2011 23:13

maybe it has something to do with FoF's life... sitting home allday long geeking jumps :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #211/01/2011 01:32

New in-game screenshot: http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6836/image6id.jpg

KyU.K11/01/2011 03:46

Nice colors :)

evuly11/01/2011 15:48

Looks great, and yeah cool colours! :)

d0tx11/01/2011 16:04

I'm really looking forward for this project ndR :)

Nubz moviemaker11/01/2011 16:53

ndR, as you said back there that this is supposed to be the best kz movie ever.. im just saying, you can do it if you seriously work with this movie.. be patient let your ideas flow and so on.. i wish you good luck! =)

actepukc^11/01/2011 17:02

lol this is great :)

sPADERâ™ 11/01/2011 19:55

giefv release! So much work behind this one, i really cant wait for it!

CamelCloudrecord holder11/01/2011 22:11

Should be interesting comparing this and "brian the movie III".

gizpo_O11/01/2011 22:46

ingame #4 looks really good, very realistic somehow.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #211/01/2011 23:45

A trailer will be out soon, stay tuned!

ndR moviemaker Tournament #211/01/2011 23:58

Originally posted by Nubz
ndR, as you said back there that this is supposed to be the best kz movie ever.. im just saying, you can do it if you seriously work with this movie.. be patient let your ideas flow and so on.. i wish you good luck! =)


I think you're referring to Punk's post:

Originally posted by Punk^
You should really look forward to this movie guys.. it's a beast already. It's most likely one of the best edited KZ movies of all time.


I wouldn't dare pretending this is going to be the best kz movie of all time ^^
Nevertheless, I think it's going to be pretty good =)

dx^12/01/2011 00:21

comming... goodlucky

WqkO12/01/2011 08:09

Last IG screenshot looks awesome !

ndR moviemaker Tournament #212/01/2011 10:39

2 hours remaining and you will get the trailer :)

Insignia12/01/2011 10:40

waiting to it

ndR moviemaker Tournament #212/01/2011 12:20

Turn the volume LOUD, sit back, and freakin enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BB9UAW30M4

unBreakS12/01/2011 12:32

ohhh snap :D, i love the transitions... gj mr.ndR

k3G12/01/2011 12:34

yes oh my god

Page 4 of 8