Secret title [Some news...]

22/12/2010 16:07
Read-Only
Page 5 of 8
Juice12/01/2011 12:59

Originally posted by ndR
Turn the volume LOUD, sit back, and freakin enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BB9UAW30M4

awesome :D

WqkO12/01/2011 13:03

Very original and pace'd, this project seems hopeful, GJ and GL mate ! :)

Nannou12/01/2011 14:30

awesome trailer

nobody^12/01/2011 14:41

Remarkable trailer,ndR. Keep it up.

CamelCloudrecord holder12/01/2011 16:33

Nice trailer, but I didn't like the fact that the "Coming soon" is a After Effects preset.

Looks good nonetheless.

mJauZ^12/01/2011 17:38

YES OH MY GOD! :D
Really awesome trailer , im looking forward to it :P

sPADERâ™ 12/01/2011 17:40

Great trailer, not to much showing, keeps you intrested of the movie yet you do want to see more imidiately! Love the small details that makes such a difference, really excited for the real deal!
irl lol at oh my god! =D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #212/01/2011 18:00

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Nice trailer, but I didn't like the fact that the "Coming soon" is a After Effects preset.

Looks good nonetheless.


Well, I never hid anything, and I personally think it looks way better than trying to make something personal with After Effects (which I hate after having spent countless hours making my own personal intro for the movie with ;)).
When you don't wanna spend more than 2 hours making the trailer, that's the best option I guess.

This general hypocrisy just makes me laugh to be honest, I also notice all the templates being used for intros in people kz videos, this is not a reason to point that out as a negative side.

I personally prefer someone using templates rather than someone doing something shitty.

"I don't like the colors, the tricks, the editing, the effects and so on because..." : I don't mind, I always accepted constructive critics. But I can't get the "yeah good but you used a preset (you noob)."

CamelCloudrecord holder12/01/2011 18:15

Wasn't ment as anything negative. I just don't like using presets in After Effects. But you've already pointed out you don't like working with After Effects, so I guess I understand why you kind of picked up a preset, and just "rushed" it.

Again, I didn't mean anything negative by it. The trailer looks good, and I'm really pumped for the final product.

Good luck.

evuly12/01/2011 19:47

That looks so amazing, I like the "sound" when the campath's are flying if you know what I mean. And I really liked the "ending", haven't seen this kind of well.. I can't really explain haha. :D

Punk^12/01/2011 21:50

Ah, you finally released the trailer :-) You guys really should think about this movie night and day :D It's sick.. don't know how else to describe it! Wait n' see!

exort13/01/2011 01:23

i thought u were making transformers 3, by the way u announced all these updates. i just want to see whole movie, not frame by frame from teh screenshots and stuff... but w/e, what i seen till now, looks good.

WqkO13/01/2011 21:49(edited 13/01/2011 23:16)

Lol, so finally it's [moderated]... Interesting ! :)

akse14/01/2011 17:25

Please download link of trailer <3

ndR moviemaker Tournament #214/01/2011 18:51

Originally posted by akseon
Please download link of trailer <3


Download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o0gdvw

WqkO14/01/2011 20:28

So... When will the name be released on XtremJumps ndR ? :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #214/01/2011 21:12

Originally posted by WqkO
So... When will the name be released on XtremJumps ndR ? :)


When the movie is released ;)

WqkO14/01/2011 21:52

Okay, sooo... I hope the secret will remain... a secret 'til the D-Day. :D

Punk^14/01/2011 23:09

Well, it'll last at least until the release date ;-)

akse16/01/2011 08:32

Originally posted by ndR
Originally posted by akseon
Please download link of trailer <3


Download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o0gdvw

Thanks, ndR :)

Page 5 of 8