Secret title [Some news...]

22/12/2010 16:07
Read-Only
Page 6 of 8
nikitich moviemaker26/01/2011 18:13

waiting for this one.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #227/01/2011 01:54

I might upload a beta (without intro, and only the first minute) but I'm not sure if it's a good idea "marketingly-speaking".

It could kinda break the "surprise effect" I want the watchers to get.

Punk^27/01/2011 03:20

Don't.
Just have your regular guy beta-test it.

:D

prad27/01/2011 11:59

Dear mister endeR,
We all know you love to render,
Just don't make your mind too much ponder... :D

-------

(don't overthink it and go for a rushy pre beta in the comm, it may ruin out the fun, just do a small clippy if ur too eager to gather the public sentiments, but u better not do it xD)

finzer05/02/2011 23:03

It looks great but i just hope you won't use this music...
To be honest, i really liked all the songs you used in your previous movies (especially Ratatat's or Justice's ) but i think this one doesn't fit well.
Anyway, i'm looking forward to it :) .

ndR moviemaker Tournament #205/02/2011 23:58

This is just a trailer, it won't be included in the movie.

zgooh15/02/2011 00:26

*bump* Any updates ?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #215/02/2011 23:26

It's not dead, but I didn't open Vegas since I went to Barcelona and I had a surgery last week, I'm still recovering and I'll work on it again as soon as I feel better.

zgooh16/02/2011 03:06

Originally posted by ndR
It's not dead, but I didn't open Vegas since I went to Barcelona and I had a surgery last week, I'm still recovering and I'll work on it again as soon as I feel better.

Get well, and take your time, man :)

369n12/03/2011 15:58

bump,what happend to this?

Punk^12/03/2011 21:23

Originally posted by ndR
It's not dead, but I didn't open Vegas since I went to Barcelona and I had a surgery last week, I'm still recovering and I'll work on it again as soon as I feel better.

FLP12/03/2011 22:40

Originally posted by Punk^
Originally posted by ndR
It's not dead, but I didn't open Vegas since I went to Barcelona and I had a surgery last week, I'm still recovering and I'll work on it again as soon as I feel better.

did he lost his fingers? :D

unBreakS12/03/2011 22:40

Originally posted by FLP
did he lost his fingers? :D

not cool dude

ndR moviemaker Tournament #201/04/2011 23:09(edited 01/04/2011 23:14)

10 demos left to edit.
Current status: 75%

Since I'm running out of time, I have to rush making the movie...
It'll be good but not uber, especially compared to what I intially wanted to make, but I prefer to finish it and have something average rather than giving up.

I apologize to the members who had very high expectations about this project. I hope you'll still enjoy it.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #202/04/2011 00:25

Another screenshot to make you wait a bit more: http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/8783/image8l.jpg

Nukk02/04/2011 06:56

finally ndr :)

zgooh02/04/2011 12:05

I'm sure the last 25% won't be bad. If you settled the athmosphere well before, the rest will come automaticly.

I'm sure I won't be disappointed :)

zythH^ moviemaker02/04/2011 14:38

Originally posted by ndR
Another screenshot to make you wait a bit more: http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/8783/image8l.jpg


3 words

Oh my GOD!

ndR moviemaker Tournament #203/04/2011 20:03

85%

unBreakS03/04/2011 20:32

another screenshot :D

Page 6 of 8