Secret title [Some news...]

22/12/2010 16:07
Read-Only
Page 7 of 8
BLuex03/04/2011 20:35

Dont peer with it please...

ndR moviemaker Tournament #203/04/2011 22:44

Originally posted by BLuex
Dont peer with it please...


I didn't get the meaning of your sentence.

Punk^04/04/2011 01:47

:x I know what's coming... Prepare!

Looks great ndR, can't wait :)

BLuex04/04/2011 05:01

Originally posted by ndR
Originally posted by BLuex
Dont peer with it please...


I didn't get the meaning of your sentence.

I mean dont hurry with it :D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #204/04/2011 11:03

I unfortunately have to hurry, I don't have time enough anymore...
I either give the project up or rush the making of the 2nd half of the movie.

Punk^04/04/2011 11:13

"rush".

ndR moviemaker Tournament #204/04/2011 12:18(edited 04/04/2011 12:23)

90%!
Remainning things:
- outro
- fix some small stuff in the intro
- beta-testing

Nukk04/04/2011 12:39

wow

Spogi04/04/2011 14:10

still should be awesome: )

ndR moviemaker Tournament #204/04/2011 16:28

95%

DiENOS04/04/2011 16:33

GL !

jarski04/04/2011 16:33

yes! i'm sure it's gonna be great :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #204/04/2011 19:23

99%
Beta-test period, see you in 2-3 days!

Nukk04/04/2011 19:24(edited 04/04/2011 19:25)

HAHAHAHA!
sry it just emotions

369n04/04/2011 20:41

Originally posted by Nukk
HAHAHAHA!

CamelCloudrecord holder04/04/2011 22:38

Originally posted by Nukk
HAHAHAHA!
sry it just emotions


hahaha, me too

anaLchy04/04/2011 23:45

it will be sexy

Punk^05/04/2011 00:15

Oh god guys... Not to brag, but I've seen some of it... WOW!

PU9makerrecord holder05/04/2011 01:09

I'm at a loss for words.. there is nothing to point out. Youre very talented and you should try filming for a living. really looking forward to the final product

Page 7 of 8