lock

Started by g0zirecord holder
26/12/2010 13:01
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
g0zirecord holder26/12/2010 13:01(edited 29/12/2010 12:14)

lock

Skizo_record holder26/12/2010 13:09

nice :) good job

Nikita26/12/2010 13:59

awesum g0zi =D 6/5 <3

kaynerecord holder26/12/2010 14:23

Hahaha, wow, good job g0zi, 270 dcj using the same cheat as MoNk! pretty impressive i gotta say

I hope you've submited it, just so the admins got a reason to ban you, heh.

Retard, anything coming from MoNk is detected just so you know, like the bhop hack you used on Cosy-Climbing, hahaha

g0zirecord holder26/12/2010 14:59

Originally posted by kayne
Hahaha, wow, good job g0zi, 270 dcj using the same cheat as MoNk! pretty impressive i gotta say

I hope you've submited it, just so the admins got a reason to ban you, heh.

Retard, anything coming from MoNk is detected just so you know, like the bhop hack you used on Cosy-Climbing, hahaha


First of all, the "bhophack" I used on cosy wasnt even a bhophack (retard), it was a plugin that helped the bhop, he told me it was allowed to use if u use scroll, so he lied to me there.
Then, the plugin, he told me I could use it, he also told me it was like mousefix, and m_filter 1. He said that NFS and other ppl used it, if it isnt allowed I guess he lied to me again. He used ME to SEE if it was undetected, FUCK. Remove this thread and the demo if it is a cheat. Ban me but I didint know it was illegal and i hate cheater to so I think I deserve it...

qewi26/12/2010 15:01

Originally posted by g0zi
Originally posted by kayne
Hahaha, wow, good job g0zi, 270 dcj using the same cheat as MoNk! pretty impressive i gotta say

I hope you've submited it, just so the admins got a reason to ban you, heh.

Retard, anything coming from MoNk is detected just so you know, like the bhop hack you used on Cosy-Climbing, hahaha


First of all, the "bhophack" I used on cosy wasnt even a bhophack (retard), it was a plugin that helped the bhop, he told me it was allowed to use if u use scroll, so he lied to me there.
Then, the plugin, he told me I could use it, he also told me it was like mousefix, and m_filter 1. He said that NFS and other ppl used it, if it isnt allowed I guess he lied to me again. He used ME to SEE if it was undetected, FUCK. Remove this thread and the demo if it is a cheat. Ban me but I didint know it was illegal and i hate cheater to so I think I deserve it...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA

kaynerecord holder26/12/2010 15:03(edited 26/12/2010 15:09)

Originally posted by g0zi
Originally posted by kayne
Hahaha, wow, good job g0zi, 270 dcj using the same cheat as MoNk! pretty impressive i gotta say

I hope you've submited it, just so the admins got a reason to ban you, heh.

Retard, anything coming from MoNk is detected just so you know, like the bhop hack you used on Cosy-Climbing, hahaha


First of all, the "bhophack" I used on cosy wasnt even a bhophack (retard), it was a plugin that helped the bhop, he told me it was allowed to use if u use scroll, so he lied to me there.
Then, the plugin, he told me I could use it, he also told me it was like mousefix, and m_filter 1. He said that NFS and other ppl used it, if it isnt allowed I guess he lied to me again. He used ME to SEE if it was undetected, FUCK. Remove this thread and the demo if it is a cheat. Ban me but I didint know it was illegal and i hate cheater to so I think I deserve it...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAha

and i wouldnt be surprised if NFS really used something like that ;)

200626/12/2010 15:22

kayne FTW! ;)

xtazy26/12/2010 16:44

I'm with g0zi on this, I've seen the steam chat between him and a guy named dasTin.. and in that chat he admits that he sent it to g0zi to check if it was undetectable. dasTin made g0zi the one to blame just to check it. We got several eyewitness.

Juice26/12/2010 16:45

gj sherlock

kaynerecord holder26/12/2010 16:57

Originally posted by xtazy
I'm with g0zi on this, I've seen the steam chat between him and a guy named dasTin.. and in that chat he admits that he sent it to g0zi to check if it was undetectable. dasTin made g0zi the one to blame just to check it. We got several eyewitness.

really, who cares.. its still g0zi who cheated, and i believe him that it was monk who sent this to him..

200626/12/2010 17:28(edited 26/12/2010 17:30)

Originally posted by xtazy
I'm with g0zi on this, I've seen the steam chat between him and a guy named dasTin.. and in that chat he admits that he sent it to g0zi to check if it was undetectable. dasTin made g0zi the one to blame just to check it. We got several eyewitness.

Well, how can you prove it? And remember, witnesses aren't evidences. :)

g0zirecord holder26/12/2010 17:33

I can prove it

15:46 - eviL': 15:45 - dasTin: ye
15:45 - dasTin: i wanted to test the plugin
15:45 - dasTin: u test in my lan
15:45 - dasTin: that day
15:45 - dasTin: dint want to test it my self
15:45 - dasTin: so i gave it to g0zi


15:47 - eviL': 15:46 - dasTin: why shall i risk
15:46 - dasTin: i told him its kind of m filter


eviL talked to him, he asked him why he lied to me.

Playmate26/12/2010 17:34

Originally posted by xtazy
I'm with g0zi on this, I've seen the steam chat between him and a guy named dasTin.. and in that chat he admits that he sent it to g0zi to check if it was undetectable. dasTin made g0zi the one to blame just to check it. We got several eyewitness.

dasTin is one of MoNk's accounts, just for you to know

200626/12/2010 17:43

Originally posted by g0zi
I can prove it

15:46 - eviL': 15:45 - dasTin: ye
15:45 - dasTin: i wanted to test the plugin
15:45 - dasTin: u test in my lan
15:45 - dasTin: that day
15:45 - dasTin: dint want to test it my self
15:45 - dasTin: so i gave it to g0zi


15:47 - eviL': 15:46 - dasTin: why shall i risk
15:46 - dasTin: i told him its kind of m filter


eviL talked to him, he asked him why he lied to me.

Chatlogs are easy to fake, a screenshot should be viable.

unBreakS26/12/2010 17:54(edited 26/12/2010 17:56)

if i remeber right all chats go like
[blockquote]00:01
00:02
00:03..[/blockquote]
not
[blockquote]15:46
15:45
15:45
15:45
15:45
15:45
[/blockquote]
send pic

g0zirecord holder26/12/2010 17:58

eviL was talking with dastin, and then evil sent me the chat but ye, i can take a screen.
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8993/profm.png

Homie26/12/2010 18:04

kayne got ze facts, cy@ g0zi

dx^26/12/2010 18:04

nice g0zi wait you 270dcj handdshow =P

200626/12/2010 18:27(edited 26/12/2010 18:28)

Originally posted by g0zi
eviL was talking with dastin, and then evil sent me the chat but ye, i can take a screen.
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8993/profm.png

Did you notice that "eviL" copied a chatlog to you, thus it might be faked.

Page 1 of 2