lock
Why would eviL fake a chatlog? He wanted to help me, he asked that douche monk why he did this to me. And that's what he answered.
Originally posted by kz-sca|2006Originally posted by g0zieviL was talking with dastin, and then evil sent me the chat but ye, i can take a screen.
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8993/profm.png
Did you notice that "eviL" copied a chatlog to you, thus it might be faked.
evil would never lie dumbass
Originally posted by Strafe.tRevil would never lie dumbass
You never know mate, you never know.
Originally posted by kayneOriginally posted by g0ziOriginally posted by kayneHahaha, wow, good job g0zi, 270 dcj using the same cheat as MoNk! pretty impressive i gotta say
I hope you've submited it, just so the admins got a reason to ban you, heh.
Retard, anything coming from MoNk is detected just so you know, like the bhop hack you used on Cosy-Climbing, hahaha
First of all, the "bhophack" I used on cosy wasnt even a bhophack (retard), it was a plugin that helped the bhop, he told me it was allowed to use if u use scroll, so he lied to me there.
Then, the plugin, he told me I could use it, he also told me it was like mousefix, and m_filter 1. He said that NFS and other ppl used it, if it isnt allowed I guess he lied to me again. He used ME to SEE if it was undetected, FUCK. Remove this thread and the demo if it is a cheat. Ban me but I didint know it was illegal and i hate cheater to so I think I deserve it...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAha
and i wouldnt be surprised if NFS really used something like that ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i dont fuckn get those cheater rly. they get busted and still keep cheating. NFS gave some addons to candEE and candee was doing like 274+ with it and 272block dcj in 5 min and candEE removed NFS from his fr list. lol so NFS and MoNk using the same cheats i guess? dno but so ridiculous
Originally posted by KeltAi dont fuckn get those cheater rly. they get busted and still keep cheating. NFS gave some addons to candEE and candee was doing like 274+ with it and 272block dcj in 5 min and candEE removed NFS from his fr list. lol so NFS and MoNk using the same cheats i guess? dno but so ridiculous
Ye, and MoNk used me to see if it was detected or not.
But its still funny how kzsca can accept nfs's demos...
2006 why shall i fake this i have better things to do omfg.
Originally posted by g0ziOriginally posted by KeltAi dont fuckn get those cheater rly. they get busted and still keep cheating. NFS gave some addons to candEE and candee was doing like 274+ with it and 272block dcj in 5 min and candEE removed NFS from his fr list. lol so NFS and MoNk using the same cheats i guess? dno but so ridiculous
Ye, and MoNk used me to see if it was detected or not.
But its still funny how kzsca can accept nfs's demos...
Meybe he dont cheat on this demos :)
The beginning bugs, some render problem there?
normal edit there, the vignette was too sharp imo. Gj jump, 3 units more and it's wr, go for it! :)
guys, can you tell me why do you even care if it's cheated or not since it's not wr? :/
"First of all, the "bhophack" I used on cosy wasnt even a bhophack (retard), it was a plugin that helped the bhop"
Wtf? Wh isn't a cheat, it's just .exe with you can see trough the walls.. Sorry I'm not good at that thing w/e it's called.
"HACK" is .dll (which is ez to detect with the good programs), plugin is .amxx (this one is also detected but im a dumb that trusted monk), but w/e idc anymore, he fucked me up...
The beginning is ruined by youtube, dl the movie and it'll be fine.
whens admin gonna lock this thread?l0l
Originally posted by kaynewhens admin gonna lock this thread?l0l
truedat
how can you use your own amxx plugin on cosy`s server since you dont have access to their "plugins.ini" file to edit`it/add plugins?
Originally posted by g0ziBut its still funny how kzsca can accept nfs's demos...
If you kiss the right ass anything is possible :P.
g0zi its your fault too anyway, the kz isnt magic if you after put that plugin you jump so much or your bunny skills are perfect is obviousky a trap.. :|
I cant believe you didnt noticed anything suspect...
So if you think you are the victim of this, you are really wrong.
Originally posted by Ducug0zi its your fault too anyway, the kz isnt magic if you after put that plugin you jump so much or your bunny skills are perfect is obviousky a trap.. :|
I cant believe you didnt noticed anything suspect...
So if you think you are the victim of this, you are really wrong.
cahz0r, it wasn't my own, the plugin is public.
ducu, I know it's my own fault that i trusted monk, yes, but I had no idea that I would get accused and banned for bhophack. Since he told me it's allowed to use it...