Movies which aren't available on XJ dl l

Started by beuhnoix
28/12/2010 13:45
Page 2 of 5
VertikO30/12/2010 05:34

someone must have Insilio Jumping movie !

beuhnoix30/12/2010 09:56(edited 30/12/2010 09:57)

Originally posted by Satanail
You mean Bibo's longjump show?

Yes :) Do u have it ?

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #130/12/2010 10:26

I don"t know if that help you but, u can use for exemple, clipconverter for download the movie from youtube

Insignia30/12/2010 10:53
beuhnoix30/12/2010 11:39

Originally posted by Fate_
Bibo's Longjump Show
Enjoy

Thx but it's look like a DL from Youtube, right? If yes I can do that too and I just want the original movie with a 'good' quality.

chrizZo03/01/2011 16:14(edited 03/01/2011 17:16)

I just upload insiliothemovie.wmv and it takes me freakin ages to do so... it's huge. edit later

edit: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H613VXUQ

;)

Pqst`04/01/2011 07:46

Originally posted by chrizZo
I just upload insiliothemovie.wmv and it takes me freakin ages to do so... it's huge. edit later

edit: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H613VXUQ

;)


nice! longtime I haven't see it, dlling :D

beuhnoix04/01/2011 21:04(edited 04/01/2011 21:04)

Great Job chrizZo !

VertikO04/01/2011 22:29

Originally posted by chrizZo
I just upload insiliothemovie.wmv and it takes me freakin ages to do so... it's huge. edit later

edit: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H613VXUQ

;)

when insilio was still cool(;

st0ka04/01/2011 22:33

Ah, the good old tjubby era in trickjumping. <3

beuhnoix05/01/2011 02:04

First post edited.

KyU.K05/01/2011 06:02

Useful topic :D

Btw,I cant download Autumn York -.-

Nukk05/01/2011 08:49(edited 05/01/2011 08:51)

i can upload the triple later today

Ggs`05/01/2011 12:54(edited 05/01/2011 12:55)

I can upload:

2003:
b-b_goes_inferno
b-b_goes_train

2006:
de_nuke_jump_stuff_P2 by eFFoRt

2007:
eFFoRt_final
2008:
nikitich the movie
counters_Lost_Demos
Counter-Strike - Jump'n'Run
eFFoRt - Movie
LOLLY & Vyrus - We jump to other sides
mentalo - Rise
neo-the_movie
s3eker 242 Highjump
zomby-ljshow
2009:
LoLo`_VS_David_B.
Alex On Prochallenge_bhop
8ball1-Lastmovie
Next-Version Alucard
Noddan - Minimovie_by_v0nch
Rad - Climbing Point
roux_final

cheers :up:

SeeHow05/01/2011 14:22

It would be nice, if you uploaded the two b-b_goes_... from 2003 ;) and the movie from 2006.

FLP05/01/2011 14:22

Autumn York is not available,I would really like to have this movies Koukouz - Watch and Learn and Retrolicious if anyone have them don't be lazy to upload them :P

kuce'05/01/2011 14:44


koukouz - Watch and Learn - by Jackey.lia

http://www.filefront.com/17333858/koukouz---Watch-and-Learn---by-Jackey.lia.rar/

NP

kuce'05/01/2011 14:49


koukouz - Watch and Learn - by Jackey.lia

http://www.filefront.com/17333858/koukouz---Watch-and-Learn---by-Jackey.lia.rar/

NP

kuce'05/01/2011 14:49

sry for spam

beuhnoix05/01/2011 14:54

First post updated with 2 new link for Autumn York link 1 or link 2 Image (thanks to IceVip) & 1 new link for Koukouz - Watch and Learn Image (thanks to kuce')

Page 2 of 5

Please log in to post replies.