Movies which aren't available on XJ dl l

Started by beuhnoix
28/12/2010 13:45
Page 4 of 5
beuhnoix15/01/2011 12:47

First post updated with

1 new link for
ScooteR - The Movie part1 + part2 & part3 Imagethanks to (-STK-)

1 new link for
8ball1 - LastMovie Image (thanks to -STK-)

jusuuh15/01/2011 20:54

Didn't have time to read the whole thread so don't know did someone already answer;

Nowdays XJ doesn't have so much bandwith and space to host every movie on frontpage (and more good movies comes all the time vs. old times)



movies without official download link are just accepted to the frontpage, but aren't hosted. These times the movie must be pretty special, or made/starring someone special to get hosted :P

But big thanks to _Lolz to get this list up here, I appreciate it!

fr33r1d3r15/01/2011 21:49(edited 15/01/2011 21:50)

Here is my HB and EB movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpG8L9i6j2g but it's old movie there I had nick p3rf3cT

jusuuh16/01/2011 13:15

How does your post relate to this thread?

This thread is made to gather all download links for movies which have been on XJ frontpage without download host of XJ. Also few legendary movies there. As far as I remember that movie hasn't been on frontpage.

zgooh16/01/2011 20:12

Seriously needs to be banned ^

KyU.K20/01/2011 06:01

Spring york by icevip :D

jusuuh20/01/2011 10:34

Yeah you could add fancy edge and spring york since both of movies aren't officially hosted, so download just for VIP's.. Some famous movies will gonna be hosted with xj free dl, but it needs to be something very special :)

jack frog20/01/2011 11:18

Can someone upload Fact or Fiction's <32

beuhnoix22/01/2011 22:24(edited 22/01/2011 22:25)

First post updated with

1 new link for
Image Spring York Image (thanks to Me)

1 new link for
k3g - fancy edge Image find on (kz-pictures.eu)

Nukk23/01/2011 15:33(edited 23/01/2011 15:50)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/puvapx - FoF - 32
update
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6oo3a2 - Fly

Marshell23/01/2011 16:19

http://kz-pictures.eu/movies.php?movie_id=88 - The Church of Lagster

jack frog23/01/2011 22:19

Originally posted by Nukk
http://www.sendspace.com/file/puvapx - FoF - 32

WOW man, major thanks for uploading the video!! :)

nobody^25/01/2011 17:42(edited 25/01/2011 17:43)

You should update the title of this sticky. It must be: Movies which are't available on XJ dl list, but nevermind. ;)

Ggs`31/01/2011 15:45

Image

Boost Brothers - Goes de_nuke

Boost Brothers - Goes de_dust2


don't even ask me where I found them (also I can upload more teh oldschool movies) ;)

nobody^04/02/2011 11:40(edited 12/02/2011 20:46)

Originally posted by Ggs`
don't even ask me where I found them (also I can upload more teh oldschool movies) ;)


I would really appreciate it if you upload some. <3

Ggs`15/02/2011 23:57

Originally posted by nobody^
Originally posted by Ggs`
don't even ask me where I found them (also I can upload more teh oldschool movies) ;)


I would really appreciate it if you upload some. <3

u r too late, today came back at my crib http://www.speedtest.net/result/1159221194.png ^^

jusuuh26/03/2011 17:45(edited 19/04/2011 06:07)

XJ proudly presents that we are gonna add official download links for every single movie in this list! These movies and now on every movie will have VIP download. I'm gonna work with this for now with help of uploaders.

(Big thanks for this list, I don't have to search for these!)

Don't expect this to be 100% ready soon, it takes it's time.

jusuuh / XJ

k a f f e e31/03/2011 15:27

fof told me he doesnt want <32 anywhere else but his youtube acc, same goes for discoverey. he got his reasons, only a few people have it, somebody prolly gave it to nukk without telling him about this.
if you want it in the xj-database you should remember to ask fof, he never released it officially.

also hit me up if you need tiehjay the movie, there is a huge ammount of streams with like 40k views overall but no working downloadlink i noticed

nobody^03/04/2011 00:08

You may add Helferlein - Kartofel to the list. :)

Page 4 of 5

Please log in to post replies.